Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Good Tournaments this month
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Tournaments Search Forum
Recent Topics
gamesmaster

$ 335

AB Rep: +2

35227 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that you've said enough. No you haven't won and no you will NOT be getting any prize money, players on this site are now getting bored with you ....... yawnnnnnnnnnn.

GOODBYE

Get the message.
Tenchithepimp

New England

$ 119

AB Rep: +25
Aura:

145345 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok well someone should delete this topic now that its ruined and im pretty sure they had a good reason plus mods dont win prizes so you dont even have an argument so just drop it plz and everyones life will go on.. Rolling Eyes
hamilton

-99999999999 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arcadeboss i just noticed you have editted your post in this thread,
im sorry but i dont understand your comment legitimitly generated??
im no computer whizz but i use the proper link's and all highscore's either #1 or not are gotten on MY computer by myself,my partner play's on a seperate computer and they are NOT linked in any way,please can you elaberate as to what you mean,serious ah i have not cheated and am surprised to have this explaination as our computer's are not linked,
do you think MUMMY and DADDY are the same person?? this is not true and that is simple to see in many way's,we played in tournament's against each other at the same time,and there were plenty of time's where either one of us was playing a longish game and in that time the other had submitted score's to other game's.
we have done this on other site's and never been called cheat's,can you elaberate please as to what you mean and give an instance on a game so we ALL understand because what you are saying does not make sense.

EDIT: tenchi MOD'S do win money,who came 2nd on boss of the month but won it after i was removed,STARMAN,who brag's in the forum's on every post they have won over 250us on this site,he is a mod!!!!!

gamesmaster you have not been helpful in anyway,carnt you just leave me to try and get an answer i think i have been VERY quite SO far,and it life might go on for all who can play here by ive just been had,and im not happy,i have not wanted to ask anyone but ARCADEBOSS,and i think i have a right,all month long was hard work,all this is not right.
ICBM

I Came. I Saw. I Am Legend.

AB Rep: +26

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mods are NOT eligible to win prizes in TOURNAMENTS as it states on the main page. Hamilton, NICKY, DADDY, MUMMY or whoever you are please PM your complaint to Arcadeboss. Posting it repeated in the forums under different aliases is getting old.

Be warned that you WON'T get the answers you seek as what we use is highly sophisticated and fool-proof.
gamesmaster

$ 335

35227 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tenchithepimp wrote:
ok well someone should delete this topic now that its ruined and im pretty sure they had a good reason plus mods dont win prizes so you dont even have an argument so just drop it plz and everyones life will go on.. Rolling Eyes

I totally agree with you, so now let's get back to the orginal subject of tornaments.
hamilton

-99999999999 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fool proof??!! our computer's are not linked in any way,nothing at all!!
yes we both have pm'd arcadeboss before and after he posted his reply and we have had no response,im not guilty so why should i not have the right to question this,it all smell's like week old fish to me,our comp's are not linked via networking or any cord's at all so how can a fool proof system AB has set up say that and given the few example's of how this is not possible.
ICBM

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LET IT GO ALREADY! You've made your claims. We have substantiated proof! You WILL NOT get anything! Now that you've made yourself a complete and utter pain in the ass here you can probably count on not getting the information you seek. We WON'T tell you how our system works. We WON'T tell you the games it flagged. We WON'T tell you ANYTHING.

For someone who claims to be a DADDY you sure have a thick head.

Further posts will be ignored.
hamilton

-99999999999 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whatever icbm

my name is daddy because i have two kid's,duh!

yeah i realise im not getting anything,duhhhh!!! my account's been removed,think about it,arcadeboss had not replied to our pm's so i came here to get an answer but only to have a bunch of 12 year old's make up silly claim's,

the way i see this icbm,gamesmaster and arcadeboss i kindly asked via pm then in forum's for a simple explaination,only to have lie's about cheating,if i was cheating why the hell would i take so much time talking in the forum's last month,or why would i lose tournament's,and compter's are not linked that is bull,

plain and simple everyone i see it this way...

i played a good game and won 110us(190nz) then the mod's and admin have noticed 2nd and 3rd place's go to mod's,so why not just ban a new member and keep the money within themselve's,what a have you all are and you should be ashamed,and i CAN say this because i KNOW everythiung i have said is true.
and you all are being so rude and not giving evidence because you carnt.
what a joke this website is,yeah i bet youve done this b4 too,it's just a scam to get people to play your website then keep some of the money.
ICBM

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO! That was great! How about doing one that sounds like AB? I love imitators!
hamilton

-99999999999 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

say what you want,make fun i dont care any more, but i now know ALL mod's are in on this,at least ONE of you know this is a have,I DID NOT CHEAT,OUR COMP'S ARE NOT LINK'D.

Well what i said above about not allowing me to win $ and taking me off is the only explaination,specially when 2 mod's collect 80 odd buck's because of it,i did not cheat and you dont have evidence so what else am i spose to think.

say what you want,but go on keep talking it up,arcadeboss is hiding away somewhere,hope you all feel guilty azzzz,OH and ive copy and pasted this whole thread to by the way,think about that.
Tenchithepimp

New England

$ 119

Aura:

145345 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol this has turned out pretty funny, cry about it why dont you 110dollars must be alot in NZ cuz you sure cant get over it why dont you sell something i hear used comps r goin good these days.. Smile
hamilton

-99999999999 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tenchi get a life and think b4 you speak ah,it's the moral here that's the point,do you feel fine nowing that the mod's here are corrupt.
believe me or not but i have not cheated and our computer's are not linked in any way.
take a look in the mirror buddy,i bet if this happened to YOU would you have just walked away and not asked Y.
would have maybe hoped for more from you,yes i beat you in the tournament's but you did get one over on me,does that make sense if i cheat,duh,who's telling the truth here!! you must have taken notice of score i submitted,if you wanna talk trash to me go for it be a hipicrit but i'll give you some advice dont do TOO well for yourself,they will take you out.
ICBM

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! MORE! MORE! I've been laughing so hard my sides hurt and i can hardly breathe! Funniest thing I've read in LONG TIME! MORE!!!!!!!!! Gimme MORE!
Tenchithepimp

New England

$ 119

Aura:

145345 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you didnt see nething no swearing no koala's Wink

Last edited by Tenchithepimp on Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
gamesmaster

$ 335

35227 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koala's are Aussie, you should try Kiwi or Maori. LOL Laughing
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Tournaments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: