Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
games and game stations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives Search Forum
Recent Topics
SILLYPSYCHO

Soledad CA

-879 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:44 am    Post subject: games and game stations Reply with quote

what is your fav game station and what kind of games do you all like? I love the old school nintendeo and atari but my fav games are all Tony Hawk games and shooting games
monopoly man 123

dont know

$ 90

AB Rep: +5
Aura:

1037 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would like to have a nes console, i might get one coz there cool, and simple, and fun! i dont know anyon who has one, so i got no rating about it, but i have the emulator. i find it fun, so far i think the nintendo 64 is the coolest console for me......... so far
sevencube3

Wherever there is a computer (be it a laptop or desktop)

$ 30

1614 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monopoly man 123 wrote:
i would like to have a nes console, i might get one coz there cool, and simple, and fun! i dont know anyon who has one, so i got no rating about it, but i have the emulator. i find it fun, so far i think the nintendo 64 is the coolest console for me......... so far

Right now I have a PS2, but I want a PS3 because they're the newest generation of the Sony PlayStation — however, the main drawback is that it is expensive, so I must wait at least one year to let the price drop. But it would be cool to have a PlayStation 3, that's all I can say about it!
Rock_The_Ice

143 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

monopoly man 123 wrote:

Coming from a NES owner... They are pure gaming gold! Just simple gameplay and 8-bit, block graphicy goodness that we all secretly crave... Wink
Tenchithepimp

New England

$ 119

AB Rep: +25
Aura:

145345 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like sega 32 better then nes but the nes has some better rpg's so ill just finish on that note

Last edited by Tenchithepimp on Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
serenbo

$ 80

23630 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've owned almost every game system except the neo geo-i've got an atari 2600 in its original box with joysticks and paddles-and i had a full sized neo geo arcade machine with 8 games in my house, so i kinda had one of those too-from my experience, nintendo has been about gameplay over graphics and sony and now microsoft are all about graphics-i'll take fun gameplay over awesome graphics any day-that said, Fallout 3 is awesome
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right now i can care less about game play on my xbox. i can directly stream movies from netflix no more rushing blockbusters. sony should of gotten in on this one but too bad so sad...

with that said the atari would be my favorite console. dont really have a favorite when it comes to gamed as I like them all.

Great Canada - US Host...
monopoly man 123

dont know

$ 90

AB Rep: +5
Aura:

1037 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock_The_Ice wrote:
monopoly man 123 wrote:

Coming from a NES owner... They are pure gaming gold! Just simple gameplay and 8-bit, block graphicy goodness that we all secretly crave... Wink

wow just hearing makes me happy
Rock_The_Ice

143 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

monopoly man 123 wrote:
Rock_The_Ice wrote:
monopoly man 123 wrote:

wow just hearing makes me happy

Haha! I love the games so I bought some of them for my Wii as well! Smile
(And yeah, it is laziness but I cba switching from Wii to NES every time I want to play some retro games!) Wink
The Big Hobb

AB Rep: -30

53642 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i think that its never a bad thing 2 go back 2 a classic system and play some of those games
Remiel

39 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: games and game stations Reply with quote

SILLYPSYCHO wrote:
what is your fav game station and what kind of games do you all like? I love the old school nintendeo and atari but my fav games are all Tony Hawk games and shooting games

My favotrite game station right now is the Super Nintendo which I still have in working order and the Playstation 2. My favorite games for the Super nintendo is the old school mortal kombat games. I still love them. And for Playstation 2 is the Tales series. Like Tales of the Abyss, Legendia, etc.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN/WLM Messenger
The Big Hobb

AB Rep: -30

53642 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i play the ps3 now that i have it but id still say ps2 is my fave system probly ever.. sega genesis is good too
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: