Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Who are you.??????????????????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives Search Forum
Recent Topics
biglucky

SAN DIEGO

261 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I`M BIG LUCKY,THAT`S MY STREET NAME,I`M A 39 YR OLD EX-GANGBANGER.NOW I`M A MARRIED MAN WITH 3 KIDS,A TOOL STORE MANAGER,AND STILL HARD CORE.
joker420

arround

$ 813

AB Rep: +10
Aura:

92173 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well my name is irvin and i have 24 years old, i like to play soccer,and go to raves ,my favrite game is the fifa for ps2 and i like go out the weekends for see some ladies.
Voador

205 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi! im from brasil, i study cinema!
love heavy music and zombies!!
chrisappling

$ 10

51 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi im chris, im new here, i love mario, i play baseball,basketball,football, and im in the marching band, and im 15
dirty7732

$ 20

AB Rep: +1

10124 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Dale and I am 21. I am also currently engaged to my beautiful fiancee Angela. Other than that I come from a big family and just love to be active and play sports as well as play as many games as I can. I have been playing video games for about 19 years now and I have loved every minute of it (although sometimes it is frustrating) I remember playing super mario with my mom and dad those were some good times.
winningchic

$ 28

3225 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone, my name is Ruth, my kids found this site and showed me some games I like to play so here I am. It seems pretty cool so far. I look forward to playing (winning~I'm so competitive). Smile
KimLeeChang

Somewhere

1024 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm diana. just turned 23. i have 2 children. a stay at home mom. live in utah. have 4 sisters love to play zuma
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN/WLM Messenger
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You all knew me as potfest, now im just Lonny Very Happy Same awesome player with a better looking name. Twisted Evil

Great Canada - US Host...
marymoo

$ 10

128 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi all
im mary
i love games but i love my guitar more
Hypo Monkey1

154 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi im Abby. im 13, just joined arcadeboss. Favourite game is either Super Mario Monolith or Super Mario Flash. I enjoy gymnastics and dance. Favorite colour green and have 5 siblings Exclamation
sgshane1

beverlyhills Fl

447 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Shane and i like too work on motorcycles, and play videogames on the computer during 3rd block in school. On this website my favorite games have to be racing or shooting games.
Eagle_Kiwi
Eagle Eye

Dunedin, New_Zealand

$ 78

AB Rep: +28
Aura:

87185 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all.
I'm Ian, but better known as Eagle_Kiwi. I've been working - AND PLAYING! of course - in computers for over 40 years now, and man, they just keep getting quantumly better and better! Love 'em! Cool

Basic info is all on my ArcadeBoss PROFILE (just click the wee "Profile" below this post) - and plenty more info at my website (click the wee "WWW" below this post).

I do wish more folks would put some basic info in their Profiles - then when you read an interesting post, or wonder about a guy or gal you can't seem to beat, u can go straight to that person's Profile and hopefully find out at LEAST what part of the world they're in, and maybe a little more info too.

Idea (To update the info in your Profile, just click "Profile" in main menu at top of page.) Idea
winningchic

$ 28

3225 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Ruth and I love to play games online. Poker is my main game but I find the classics to be quite fun as well. Good luck all!
RedYoshi

3050 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Josh. I'm 17 years old and my hobbies are skateboarding, drawing, making music, and playing video games. I hope to one day become a character designer for video games or a cartoonist because graphic design is the career I am striving for.
lilking89

90 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my name is giann. im 15 and just love to do watever. my favorite game on here is mario i love the classics
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: