Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
hey i think this is injust........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Tournaments Search Forum
Recent Topics
joker420

arround

$ 813

AB Rep: +10
Aura:

92173 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:49 am    Post subject: hey i think this is injust........ Reply with quote

i have a question?why is it that when theire is a game that has a max score and someone hits that high score why can't anybody else place in first place.im telling you this because in the tournament of the tom & jerry bowling i got the max score and im still in second place.....do whe share the first place or what?pleas help me out with this problem or tell me what you do in these cases.
ICBM

I Came. I Saw. I Am Legend.

AB Rep: +26

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the 1st place position can't be taken away the tournament will be removed and the placings won't count for Tournament wins.
The Big Hobb

AB Rep: -30

53642 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

once again joker u took longer to get the 300 than the other guy did.. in games where there is a max score, speed plays as the tiebreaker
ICBM

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly right pshobbes579. However, there are still some games with a max score where your time doesn't matter. It's some of the original games on the site though.
joker420

arround

$ 813

AB Rep: +10
Aura:

92173 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i figured that time thing yesterday...thank's to both of you for the help...well i guess i have to do better then....will you let me know when their is a moderator spot open i would like to be able to start some tournaments.. Shocked
KillerCarsS

$ 304

7556 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh sorry Joker I believe it is because of the time.
Nice score though Smile
ICBM

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
will you let me know when their is a moderator spot open i would like to be able to start some tournaments..

Joker420,

As has been said in previous posts please make a request using the Tournament Request thread. Moderators ARE NOT eligible to win prizes playing tournaments.

Regarding Moderating

Moderators on this site are chosen by length of time here, activity and their general contribution to the site. IE: reporting bugs/game issues, reporting suspected cheaters, non-spam posting in the forums, etc. We have just added 2 new mods to our staff. One of them has been here just over a year and the other one has been with us nearly 3 years. These people are dedicated to the site and it's direction. Moderator spots don't open very often and we do have a short list of people already.
sax556

missouri

$ 1

AB Rep: +1

2888 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I am glad someone posted about this subject, I was wondering about that myself. So I guess it does come down to a time factor. I know my computer is slower than others sometimes, I am not sure if it because I have too much downloaded on my computer or some other reason. I am on a dish and don't have dsl as it is not available yet where I live.
ICBM

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a thread detailing this issue and how to help you get your highscore:

http://www.arcadeboss.com/arcade-thread340.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Tournaments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: