Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Tournament Prize Winners

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Tournaments Search Forum
Recent Topics
ArcadeBoss
Site Admin
Game On

ARMIO

AB Rep: +111
Aura:

154694 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Tournament Prize Winners Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone who participated in the tournaments last month, here are the prize winners for the first month of tourney competitions July 2008...

1 $50 Homelessthinker48
2 $30 jttrash
3 $10 Miss Priss
4 $10 anjiebabe
5 $10 Lost_Guy
6 $10 [no qualifying player]
7 $10 [no qualifying player]

Notice that there was money left on the table because there were not enough non-moderator competitors that had won 2 tournaments or more. I hope that next month we can award all the money! Smile
Dsht

50 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: tournaments Reply with quote

id join some, but im not impressed by being forced to earn points by posting on a forum...
there would probably be many more ppl joining if it wasnt for this.
id ask as to where i could spam forum posts just to be able to participate for fun...but im not into donig that either...
ICBM

I Came. I Saw. I Am Legend.

AB Rep: +26

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're not into giving money away free either. There has to be at least one string attached to it.
metallifan3000

N/A

-495 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Tournament Prize Winners Reply with quote

i havent won any yet i just need to work harder on the high scores ... Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN/WLM Messenger
dirty7732

$ 20

AB Rep: +1

10124 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to the winners some of your scores are insane.
dirty7732

$ 20

AB Rep: +1

10124 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
id join some, but im not impressed by being forced to earn points by posting on a forum...
there would probably be many more ppl joining if it wasnt for this.

I like the fact you need to post to get the points like ICMB said they don't give away money and it really attempts to get a true community going which is always nice to have.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Tournaments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: