Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Game Tips
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Games Search Forum
Recent Topics
pimpin101

Missouri

$ 383

AB Rep: +44

117169 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you decided to record some of your skills neeraffa....we need good players to show how the game should be played at a high level Cool
parkerr

TX,U.S.A! ianbrown@privacyharbor.com

7579 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow,thanks, ill step up my game on those. Cool Very Happy Very Happy
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

AB Rep: +334
Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay back to the tips - next up is maoi.
You need to get as many of the 'heads' up the ladder as you can and if you want a really high score you should aim for over 200 on the first level and as many as you on levels 2+3 but on level 4 (the last level) dont get over 99 or your score will not submit and the screen stays black! Shocked

Anyone still unsure can check out the game being played......

More tips to follow.....

Last edited by neeraffa on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next is Bowser ball (this also works for Bowser Ball 2)

When you start make your way to the bottom slowly and then its just a case of east, then north, then west and then back to the bottom (in a diamond shape movement)

when the game gets busier just wait until a few balls are fired at you and move at the last second - you do need to be quick doing this tho! Shocked

I will add a video of this being done when its finished uploading on youtube Wink

Here's the clip of this being done.....
(when i watched this clip back it ran very fast about half way throo not sure why, but you'll get the idea)

Last edited by neeraffa on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was viewing the All-time scores for Purplenum Survival and noticed a LOT of gamers seem to be stuck on the score 10......

This link will show you a short clip of how to get past 10 (all you have to do after this is repeat the process until you get bored or your happy with your score)

Last edited by neeraffa on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a link to view Yeti Sports - Albatross Overload (a game i posted earlier in the thread)

Its not an all time score but it shows you the '3 click trick' i was talking about......

Last edited by neeraffa on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
An-Arcade-Boss

221 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some tips for mario hardcore so listen carefully even though you're reading: The 1st is on the last level; Donut plains the enemies keep coming back so you can go through the level numorous times but dont go too far in the level before turning around because you wont be able to go back.
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next is Squareman 2 and the trick with this one to get a really good score is to take advantage of the level that has a re-appearing of an extra life and points after you get killed on that level - meaning you can repeat the process! (like in other games until your happy with your score or get bored)

This video clip shows squareman getting to the level in question and the process to repeat (it'll make sense when you watch Laughing )

Last edited by neeraffa on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
RealGENIUS

~ U S A ~

3952 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:45 am    Post subject: Street Fighter Flash. Reply with quote

Street Fighter Flash

Set the settings to 3 rounds and difficulty to low and time to 00.

Win the 1st two rounds, and lose the next 3 on purpose, It will restart on round 1 and keep your score. repeat,repeat, repeat. To quit and save the score though you have to let your character lose whatever amount of wins you had. So if you won 50 straight games, you have to lose 50.
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micro Olympics is next.The first 4 levels on this game are fairly easy, so i'll start at level 5 - Froggy.
When you have just finished level 4 and are ready to buy upgrades (as long as the previous distances on the first 4 levels have been decent enuff) you should be able to afford the following upgrades - 1 x freaky, 2 x skis, 2 x soda thrust + 1 x gunpowder.
Try to stop the height arrow as low as you can + aim to stop the power as full as you can, then first use freaky (just before you hit the water) then straight away use your 2 soda thrusts, this will send you soaring into the sky!
When your coming back down be ready to use 1 x skis and up you'll go again and once again when your on the way back down - use the other skis you have.
The distance you get should easily get you to the next round + also make sure you have enuff cash to buy max everything on for level 6 Mad Dog!
You should try to get your best score on this level as on the last level (#7 sky devil) the height arrow and power meter move quicker making it harder to stop them where you want to!
Once again aim the arrow as low as you can + stop the power as full as you can then use freaky, then straight away use ALL 3 Soda Thrusts and you'll come down VERY fast so get ready to use skis, and again when you come down skis and then the final skis followed by your last 2 freakys (each 1 just before you hit the water - obviously!)

Following these procedures should at least get you to 9000+
Good Luck Wink

If anyone wants to watch this being done here's the link for you to see how i got my All-Tme score......

Last edited by neeraffa on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just adding a link for anyone that would like to see a video of an All-Time score i just got on yeti sports final spit, and just like i mentioned earlier - your worst enemy on this is running out of time because this is what happens to me! Laughing

Last edited by neeraffa on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

AB Rep: +93
Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the game tips neeraffa and I appreciate you taking some time to post all of these game tips to help others improve their scores.

I followed your tips on Micro Olympics and improved my score but I still suck lol. I'm just not that great at that game but maybe I can play it a bunch more times and see what happens.
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Destroyer its just one of those games you have to play quite a few times to pefect your play Wink

Next is Space Hunter 2 and this is another improve your score tip.

When you start you dont need to bother trying to catch any of the planes (or whatever they are) all you need to do is aim your hookline into either of the two red flying saucers at the bottom of the screen (try to time it so your hook lands in the middle) and just leave it there until you get an extra time bonus or manual control bonus (either of these will also give you 500 points!) and jus keep repeating the process, you wont run out of time with all the time bonuses you'll pick up and with 500 points each 1 you pick up your score will improve in no time.
The link below will show you just what i mean in case your unsure Wink

Last edited by neeraffa on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next is Glassworks
This is another game that is hard to give any real advice on other than saying you have to be accurate with some of you jumps,time them well and try to learn each level as it does get easier.

The link below is a clip of levels 1-6 being done.
(i would have done more levels in this clip but didn't want the running time to be too long but i will add more levels at a later date.)

Last edited by neeraffa on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next up is Enkai
Now i've played this game quite a few times but only recently discovered your points seem to go up quicker when you DON'T shoot anything! Shocked
If you get hit tho the 'free' points stop for a while so be careful!
In fact the only way shooting ships scores more is when you get combos of x5 x6 etc.
The circle power ups are you main weapon (unlimited ammo) but the other odd shape power ups are your secondary weapon. (limited ammo)
There are a few different power ups that work well so its probably a good idea to experiment and find which suit you best! Wink

The link below shows the last level and the recent all-time score i got for the game. (when the score is submitted i pressed submit twice because i didn't think the first one had worked and was gutted when it submitted twice and didn't get to see Woot i just saw 2nd place well done! Rolling Eyes )

Last edited by neeraffa on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 2 of 14

Jump to: