Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
New Zealand teen survives shark attack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives Search Forum
Recent Topics
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:08 am    Post subject: New Zealand teen survives shark attack Reply with quote

Good news so seldom gets reported so I was grateful for the chance to read this article about a shark attack with a happy ending!

http://www.wfie.com/Global/story.asp?S=11922737

There is even a very short (less than a minute) video interview with her too:

What do you think of this story? What do you think of her reaction to the shark attack? Surprised
MiguelNY

New York

127 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting article Garyoak,thanks for sharing.
That must've been a terrifing experience,I think the girl did the right thing (obviously,lol)
Once a person from New Zealand told me that for them sharks are not as scary as they are for other people (like me) that don't live in areas when sharks are abundant,they are kind of more used to it.
In my case,gosh,if I even imagine that something is lurking under the water looking for a meal and I might be part of that meal....I better don't even think about it,in summer I go to the beaches in New Jersey or Virginia and to tell you the truth,I force myself not to think about sharks because i love to swim and if that thought gets in my head it would ruin the experience.
I guess all is left to say is that I'm really happy for that girl,thanks again,nice video.
PS: have you seen the size of that thing's mouth? looking at the holes in her suit you can tell....huge!
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MiguelNY wrote:

PS: have you seen the size of that thing's mouth? looking at the holes in her suit you can tell....huge!

Yep, it makes one glad that size didn't matter that much in this case because she was able to escape unharmed! Sometimes even simple solutions can be good ones! Smile
Homelessthinker48

Lookin outside gonna make the move

$ 549

AB Rep: +11
Aura:

98484 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that is insane. I would never be able to get away from a shark. Good for her!
The Big Hobb

AB Rep: -30

53642 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i could easily beat a shark in a fight, i have the strength of 30 infants
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: