Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
How to Train Your Dragon #1 once again according to estimate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment Search Forum
Recent Topics
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: How to Train Your Dragon #1 once again according to estimate Reply with quote

How to Train Your Dragon is #1 at the box office this weekend again according to estimates! This is very impressive considering the movie is in its FIFTH week now! Shocked Dreamworks clearly has an incredibly great movie on its hands as it denied no less than THREE new movies the top spot!

The box office estimates for this weekend can be found as usual at:

http://boxoffice.com/numbers/

I know I certainly thoroughly enjoyed it for its performances and it looks like both audiences AND critics agree that it is an excellent movie as it achieved a near-perfect score of 98% among all critics on Rotten Tomatoes.

Here is the video review from Rotten Tomatoes:

I feel bad for fans of The Back-Up Plan, The Losers, and Oceans but How to Train Your Dragon is just plainly more entertaining than anything else out there even in its fifth week!

What do you think of the box office results of this weekend?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: