Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
getting a gold medal on every game
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Games Search Forum
Recent Topics
SlayerInBlood

Death Valley

6322 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:03 am    Post subject: getting a gold medal on every game Reply with quote

can anyone on this site get a gold medal on every game on the medals page? who would be most likely to do it?
epepepp

Aura:

-25 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not too likely that a single person can do that. Those games require very different skills.

One thing I noted was that only one person ever got gold medal on Shuffle, so perhaps the standard for such games should be lowered accordingly.

In any case, I'd be pretty happy to get bronze on all of them.
EddyX

305 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: No Reply with quote

It is highly unlikely that anyone would be so good at online games that they would be the most skillful in a wide variety of games. So that is why I don't think anyone could.
Dabi

138 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: No Reply with quote

EddyX wrote:
It is highly unlikely that anyone would be so good at online games that they would be the most skillful in a wide variety of games. So that is why I don't think anyone could.

Such a challange to have every god medal in everything...would be a good achievement. Ego would have a huge boost.
KillerCarsS

$ 304

7556 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dabi, there's a list of only specific games in which you could get a medal (of any kind for that matter)

http://www.arcadeboss.com/arcade.php?mode=medals&user=16892

(that's mine I think, try through there to go to yours. Or just go to "Profile" then "Profile Page" (something alike) then "View Medals").
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

AB Rep: +41
Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont see it possible to get golds in every medal game...there are great players on this site but that is a tough acheivment
KillerCarsS

$ 304

7556 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.arcadeboss.com/arcade-thread177.html
Starman

Retired Moderator

New York

$ 1351

AB Rep: +47
Aura:

336411 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I might try for every gold medal, but of course it would take a longgg time.
KillerCarsS

$ 304

7556 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I would try if there were some motivation, self-prove wouldn't motivate me in this 1 I guess
Zaiix7

Florida

220 Credits

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody could, its just that nobody thinks they can do it because they dont beleive in themselves. That, and you need to practice alot for some of these harder games.
-White-Wolf-

____-W-W-___

$ 1266

AB Rep: +221
Aura:

1137635 Credits

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No i dont believe anyone could, but as mentioned i believe some are set a lil to high,for instance space invaders,now in my few this is a endless game and have played before to about 300-400k which takes maybe 2 hours,and the gold is set at 500k,overly easy game but not many people really want to sit there playing dead boring game for THAT LONG, i think gold should be 200,000,silver at 100 bronze at 50k,so some games people wont even attempt,but in saying some are set too high i'll admit i think some are set too low! like no landing zone,gold is set at 50,000,my very 1st attempt i got pretty much 900,000.
i have spent quite a bit of time going for medals but im new here and have just been playing alot of games too,in time to come i will try other medal games,think i can get some more but yes some are very very hard to get.like vectortdx is set at 2 million,i have actually achieved that score ( and can provide link to website that has screenshot of game and score saved) but seriously that is mega hard to achieve,i spent days on that game to finally work out a way that work as there are TWO weapons you use and in very perticular places,but the hard part is getting interest so you can go further.when i have time i will have another go HERE at getting two million,i only got like 50k over it,and from memory that was dieing with one enemy left on level 36.

anyways as i was saying NO i dont think anyone can get them all but some have many many medals,and that takes time,effort + alot of skill!
pimpin101

Missouri

$ 383

AB Rep: +44

117169 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

70 golds and I am 12 away from getting them all but I know I wont be able to do this. As DGG said there are a handful games that are set really high which most people cant get. Games like shuffle and the pacman games I am really bad at. I believe if I try hard I can get 3 or 4 more golds but then ill hit a brick wall Wink
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

AB Rep: +334
Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That really is good goin' there pimpin101 - i seem to be stuck on 25 lol
joker420

arround

$ 813

AB Rep: +10
Aura:

92173 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:42 pm    Post subject: ?? Reply with quote

well if anybody can do it it would have to be neeraffa...for me hes the best player on this site... Cool
Homelessthinker48

Lookin outside gonna make the move

$ 549

AB Rep: +11
Aura:

98484 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with pimpin, certain games are just too hard like pacman. I'm just not good at pacman no matter where i play it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Games All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: