Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Hi from Texas, USA
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Introductions Search Forum
Recent Topics
*~dj~*

USA

AB Rep: +2

1894 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:29 am    Post subject: Hi from Texas, USA Reply with quote

Hello. My name is Donna. I love playing on line games and this site is great. Thanks for all the games to play.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ICBM

I Came. I Saw. I Am Legend.

AB Rep: +26

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a post for promotion of the forums in the signature. I wonder how they managed to accrue enough credits to purchase the signature option. Only 36 plays since sometime in mid 2008. The name isn't listed on the winner's board for Tournaments so....who gave you the credits?
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isnt their a way for the main mods to follow were the credits came from? ive never seen this user name before so yea that would be odd who gave those points out.

Great Canada - US Host...
ICBM

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to have access to that, but now only Sime and Arcadeboss do. I miss having the access I used to. Made things a lot easier.
*~dj~*

USA

1894 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ICBM wrote:
Looks like a post for promotion of the forums in the signature. I wonder how they managed to accrue enough credits to purchase the signature option. Only 36 plays since sometime in mid 2008. The name isn't listed on the winner's board for Tournaments so....who gave you the credits?

I have NO CLUE how or where all the credits came from. And really don't care about them. I don't even know what they are good for and don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just came to play the games. IF that is okay wil the 2 of you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
-White-Wolf-

____-W-W-___

$ 1266

AB Rep: +221
Aura:

1137635 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW Shocked Attitude much Exclamation

you said this...

Quote:
I don't even know what they are good for and don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you say that when you spent 4,000 credits in the credit shop to buy + use the signature to publish the three web link's you have as your signature Question Exclamation
So you do know what they are + how to use them! so why not simply answer the Moderator's question with some respect + be done with it Rolling Eyes
*~dj~*

USA

1894 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DGG wrote:
WOW Shocked Attitude much Exclamation

you said this...

Quote:
I don't even know what they are good for and don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you say that when you spent 4,000 credits in the credit shop to buy + use the signature to publish the three web link's you have as your signature Question Exclamation
So you do know what they are + how to use them! so why not simply answer the Moderator's question with some respect + be done with it Rolling Eyes

You have NO clue what you are talking about. Before this visit I was here maybe once or twice. I dont even remember being here tht many times.....but whatever. Say what you want. I honestly could care less!!!!!!!! Would YOU be happier if you didnt see the signature? Its no big deal to me.
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

AB Rep: +41
Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is pretty amusing...starts with a "hello" and quickly turns....dj, you gotta learn that the people that are questioning you, are the people put in charge of this site...so how about dropping the 'tude' and just simply answering the question....it makes everyones day just a little bit easier
Lonny

$ 445

Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you really a 43 year old female? im finding that hard to believe.

ICBM

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm enough of a man to admit my mistakes and make apologies for them. Your signature should not have been shown until you purchased it from the Credit Store. However, there was a glitch in the system that allowed your signature to be shown without being purchased.

My apologies to you. I'm sorry. I've also given you some credits for your troubles.

Last edited by ICBM on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lonny

$ 445

Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ICBM wrote:
I'm enough of a man to admit my mistakes and make apologies for them. Your signature should not have been shown until you purchased it from the Credit Store. However, there was a glitch in the system that allowed your signature to be shown without being purchased.

My apologies to you. I'm sorry.

ah plus +1 for your troubles man.

*~dj~*

USA

1894 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ICBM wrote:

My apologies to you. I'm sorry. I've also given you some credits for your troubles.

Thank You although the extra credtis were not necessary. I don't want to be accused of getting them when I shouldn't have them. I apologize to YOU for my behavior. But in my defense, I knew I had not purchased the signature and was being wrongly accused of it. Twisted Evil I appreciate being able to visit this site and play the games.
*~dj~*

USA

1894 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lonny wrote:
ICBM wrote:

My apologies to you. I'm sorry.

ah plus +1 for your troubles man.

Thank You Lonny
ICBM

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep them. They'll help you get into the Tournaments. It's a good competition and I'm sure you'll enjoy them. See you in the forums!
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:12 am    Post subject: Re: Hi from Texas, USA Reply with quote

*~dj~* wrote:
Hello. My name is Donna. I love playing on line games and this site is great. Thanks for all the games to play.

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you're going to be an excellent addition to the site and I wish you well in any tournaments you enter! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Introductions All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: