Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Tournament issue + idea...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Tournaments Search Forum
Recent Topics
-White-Wolf-

____-W-W-___

$ 1266

AB Rep: +221
Aura:

1137635 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:14 am    Post subject: Tournament issue + idea... Reply with quote

Is it just me ...when playing the game Kill Time in Your Office which is one of the tournaments just listed, when i submit my score it goes through to a blank AB page which just says information but below is nothing.

I have submitted a score for this game in previous month's but i cannot now.
Is it possible please can anyone else test to see if you have the same issue + if there is a issue can i either be taken out from the tournament or have it romoved?

Also i had an idea, maybe one of the Mod's could start a thread where everyone can list tournament issue's?
Ive noticed there are frequent questions or issues regarding listed tournaments + new thread's get started...

So maybe a thread called...Current Tournament issue's, problem's,question's...

Just an idea Idea

Thank you
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I submitted a score for that game just fine on my first try. I don't know if this is a tournament issue or a score submission problem though. What browser do you use?
ICBM

I Came. I Saw. I Am Legend.

AB Rep: +26

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having individual threads for each issue is far easier to administrate. If a similar problem were to occur it's easier to find the old thread with the solution than having to wade through pages of irrelevant information.
-White-Wolf-

____-W-W-___

$ 1266

AB Rep: +221
Aura:

1137635 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GaryOak99 + ICBM thanks for the fast reply.

GaryOak99 i use internet explorer, i have not changed anything on my computer and this game has submitted for me fine in past month's.
I will try on another computer when i can get to it later today hopefully it is fine on that one.
When it submit's the page looks exactly the same as normal submition but where the score is usually displayed its completely blank and at the top of the box it simply say's Infrormation.

ICBM thats fine, your reasoning sounds right to me, sometimes idea's are not the best, as i didnt look at it like that.
Cheer's
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Tournaments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: