Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Biggest bonehead in football?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports Search Forum
Recent Topics
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

AB Rep: +93
Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is why I have the saying under my avatar. I don't ******* care what anyone thinks of stuff I have said. Killing a dog isn't exactly the same as killing a person. it's not illegal to kill animals such as cows and pigs. He never actually killed any of the dogs himself. They are all animals but what the **** ever. I don't care anymore.

Michael Vick LET DOGFIGHTING HAPPEN ON HIS PROPERTY. He never killed the dogs himself!!!! He did his time and has shown he is truly sorry and is trying to make things right so YES I FORGIVE HIM!!! NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!! You pick my comments apart and find ways to criticize everything I say and what other's say at this site. GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

Criticize that!!!
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

AB Rep: +41
Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he did do a little more than just let them fight on his property....but your right, he never killed a dog himself....he hosted, funded, trained, ordered people to kill dogs, but never actually did the deed himself....im with you though....stuff happens, people behave according to the way they grew up...and he served his time, is doing what he can to give back for his actions...people need to start seeing some of that...he did wrong, paid for it, now wants to get back to his life....and he should be allowed to
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: