Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
NFL Playoofs start TODAY
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports Search Forum
Recent Topics
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

AB Rep: +93
Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought about posting that same video on here lol. That was a GREAT run. I counted 8 broken tackles that he had on that run, if I counted right.

I hate to go a bit off topic but I gotta show you a comment from a Colts hater that I had in my email. I edited out the bad words. I usually respond to them without cursing and yelling and be mature about it but they can't do the same. HA!

Here's one....

Yeah yeah, (bleeping) trying to sound so mature and poignant. Typical for a (bleeping) losing Colts fan. Face it, your team sucks (bleep) anymore and true to POUTIN Manning's nature, he choked in the post season, AGAIN. I mean really, how many times can one team limp-(bleep) their way into the playoffs, knocking out 3 other teams in their division, just to get booted in Round #1? It's sickening. Quit wasting the NFL's time and admit for once, your team AND QB are the greatest chokers!

That's what most of these hate comments look like. It's always Peyton Manning's fault no matter what. He is always the reason the Colts lose and according to that person, the Colts ALWAYS limp into the playoffs and lose in the first round. Umm okay. It doesn't matter what I say to them or what facts I throw at them, they just respond back in a hateful way saying the same stuff and how much the Colts and Manning suck and choke all the time. I get a kick out of it. Funny stuff.
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

AB Rep: +41
Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its nuts...all the people that send those kind of comments would give their left arm to have peyton manning as the quarterback of their team...you always know someone is great when soo many people hate them
Homelessthinker48

Lookin outside gonna make the move

$ 549

AB Rep: +11
Aura:

98484 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bedem15 wrote:
not that great of a year....the saints were 11-5 with absolutely no running game whatsoever...last night brees put up over 400 yds and 2td's....its not him that didnt do that great this year...he is the only reason they went 11-5....the saints were 11th in the league in points per game, 6th in yards per game, 3rd in PAS yards per gam and 28th in rushing...drew brees is not the problem....mayybe not a god, but deserves all the credit and repect he gets

The man threw 22 interception which is inexcusable and was knocked out of the playoffs in the first round to a team that was 7-9. Enough said.
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Homelessthinker48 wrote:
bedem15 wrote:
not that great of a year....the saints were 11-5 with absolutely no running game whatsoever...last night brees put up over 400 yds and 2td's....its not him that didnt do that great this year...he is the only reason they went 11-5....the saints were 11th in the league in points per game, 6th in yards per game, 3rd in PAS yards per gam and 28th in rushing...drew brees is not the problem....mayybe not a god, but deserves all the credit and repect he gets

The man threw 22 interception which is inexcusable and was knocked out of the playoffs in the first round to a team that was 7-9. Enough said.

That's funny. Without Drew Brees the Saints wouldn't have lost to the Seahawks because they WOULDN'T be in the playoffs! It's always the quarterbacks fault isn't it? Last time I checked, football was a team sport. What about the Saints defense giving up 40 points? Oh I guess that's Drew Brees' fault too. You pass the ball more often, more interceptions are going to happen whether it's a couple more or 10 more.

Interceptions don't matter if you make the playoffs. In Eli's case it DID matter cause they didn't make it.

There's interceptions that happen when the ball bounces off of receivers hands when they should of caught the ball which seems to happen about every week in the NFL. Maybe not all of those 22 were his fault but doesn't really matter. Brees didn't have a GREAT season but without him the Saints don't make the playoffs. You win as a team and lose as a team.

pimpin101

Missouri

$ 383

AB Rep: +44

117169 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw most of them myself and they were tipped passes....even with that many interceptions they still went 11-5 and possibly 12-4 if they don't take him out in the Tampa bay game which I wish they would have just put second string in to start the game....either way its clear your just hating on the Saints for no reason Homeless....

I went through hurricane Katrina...it went right over my house and completely changed my life once I had to move to Missouri......it doesn't matter why they rooted for the Saints or what they said.....every team deserves respect...

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

your just not getting it...if you have no running game, you throw the ball...interceptions happen when you throw the ball 50-60 times a game...if those interceptions were such a big deal, how the hell did they win 11 games...if you put soo much on these "inexcusable" interceptions what about last night...he threw for 400 yards 2 tds and NO interceptions...by your reasoning they should have won if he didnt throw any interceptions...the guy is one of the top 5 qb's in the league, and won a super bowl last year for a reason...interceptions happen....sometimes it matters, sometimes it doesnt...in 2007 eli manning threw 20 interceptions...how did they do in 2007...oh yea they won the super bowl...stop putting soo much on interceptions
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bedem15 wrote:
your just not getting it...if you have no running game, you throw the ball...interceptions happen when you throw the ball 50-60 times a game...if those interceptions were such a big deal, how the hell did they win 11 games...if you put soo much on these "inexcusable" interceptions what about last night...he threw for 400 yards 2 tds and NO interceptions...by your reasoning they should have won if he didnt throw any interceptions...the guy is one of the top 5 qb's in the league, and won a super bowl last year for a reason...interceptions happen....sometimes it matters, sometimes it doesnt...in 2007 eli manning threw 20 interceptions...how did they do in 2007...oh yea they won the super bowl...stop putting soo much on interceptions

I couldn't of said it any better. Everything you said is true and accurate. I'm sure Saints fans aren't yelling for Brees to be traded. He is the best thing that has ever happened to them.
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bears 31 - Seahawks 21

I didn't put much thought into this.
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im thinking it may even be like 28-3, or 28-7 or something like that...the bears are looking good, and the seahawks are not....lets see what matt hasselbeck can do against a great defense....if i werent from boston, i would be a die hard bears fan...ive liked the bears forever now...i dont think they'll do it this year, but i hope they win one soon
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was 7 points off on that Bears game. For the Patriots and Jets game I have the Patriots scoring 44 points and the Jets scoring 20. Right now it looks like I will be WAY off. Rolling Eyes
pimpin101

Missouri

$ 383

AB Rep: +44

117169 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was pretty shocked the Patriots lost......the defending superbowl champ saints, the super bowl runner-up Colts, and both 1st ranked teams in each conference all lost their first games.....I don't know how many times this has happened but im sure its not many Shocked

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am sick right now...the pats looked like a high school eam last night...they beat themselves last night
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not too fond of the Jets so it sucks that the Patriots lost. Well at least the Peyton Manning haters won't have more ammo to throw at him or the Colts. I won't go to youtube and rub this in the Patriots fans faces and Manning haters. I'll be "mature" about it unlike them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: