Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Ray Allen surpasses Reggie Miller

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports Search Forum
Recent Topics
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

AB Rep: +93
Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:42 am    Post subject: Ray Allen surpasses Reggie Miller Reply with quote

I wasn't going to post anymore threads because I hate this stupid website but I love sports and Reggie is our hero ( I live in Indiana). Congrats Ray Allen i'm glad you broke the record because you are simply amazing and you deserve it. One of the best clutch shooters ever and I know I said Kobe was one of the best but I don't think he's better than Allen. Ray is one of a kind.

Gotta pay tribute to the former king of the 3 pointer...

bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

AB Rep: +41
Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know...ray is the man...its weird to think that ray and kobe came into the league together...ray seems like way more of a veteran
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it seems like Kobe should be 35 by now. He came into the NBA at such a young age it's hard to believe he's still in his prime. As for Reggie Miller....he's a great example of a guy that stayed loyal to his team and city and didn't go somewhere else to try and win a ring. He never won a championship but he did win the respect of everyone in Indiana and I thank him for staying.

I hate to see Reggie's record broken but Ray Allen deserves it more than anyone. He's amazing behind the 3 point line.

bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea he is...and i think hes even better from the free throw line...the guy never misses....it should be fub to watch paul pierce defend his 3-point crown at the all satar game with ray allen now in the competition
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have honestly only seen Ray Allen miss 2 free throws in my entire life. I don't watch too many of his games but the ones I see he is automatic.
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know its amazing...hes like a machine...its all about his work ethic....he shows up to the arena 4-5 hours before every game, and works on his shot...hes there for hours before anyone else even shows up...usually if hes on the road he out there shooting while the home teams' cheerleaders are practicing...the guy is incredible, but he puts the work in...hes the hardest working player in the league

oh yea...i remember watching this game...1995, the pacers down by 6 points with 18 seconds left...about 6 seconds later, they are tied...reggie was clutch

mladen

$ 229

AB Rep: +17
Aura:

46024 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol that was awesome, he made those shots from the same spot for a tie!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: