Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
wat smoking does to u
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives Search Forum
Recent Topics
monopoly man 123

dont know

$ 90

AB Rep: +5
Aura:

1037 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject: wat smoking does to u Reply with quote

hey every smoker out, i tell u, dont smoke u will regret it! when you smoke you have a good chance of getting neck tumer, gangrene, lung cancer, mouth cancer, you live a shorter life, and there is a lot more other horrible stuff you can get from smoking. if u think paper is the only ingredient in smoking, well u are wrong! the ingredients in cigarettes are: rocket fuel, rat poison, toilet cleaner, burnt suger and a lot more horrid ingredients. and guess wat? if you smoke around other people, you give other people a better chance to get lung cancer. if someone stays around someone that smokes for 30 minutes and breathes the smoke in, they have a 11 times more chance of getting lung cancer to. So? have you decide to to throw away ur cigarettes now? if i wear u, DONT SMOKE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN/WLM Messenger
ICBM

I Came. I Saw. I Am Legend.

AB Rep: +26

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love smoking when playing games on the computer, playing on ArcadeBoss, playing games on the computer while driving my car really fast and reckless with my mouth LINED with cigarettes BECAUSE THEY ARE SOOO GOOD! Wait.....driving my car? That's right I have no life.

Let me edit that...I love smoking when playing games on the computer, playing on ArcadeBoss, surfing the 'Net, emailing people, spamming forums all while sitting comfortably in my chair in a pair of yellowing boxers, t-shirt, a cup of coffee and the Sears catalogue open to the electronics page so I can ogle the new gaming systems.

Smoking really satisfies the urge to go out and lead a life of knowledge, helpfulness and to help curb man's inhumanity to man.

I wish I could be a 13 year old know-it-all who has nothing better to do than stand on a soapbox and badger people about a societal virus that can't be killed. Personally I'd rather see threads that delve into issues that are more common and closer to societies heart. Perhaps the saving of the most severely threatened species.....the homesteaded and domesticated POTHOLDER. These are being threatened at an alarming rate! With so many people eating out these poor creatures lead a life in the dark, musty drawer in most homes! They dry out, mold and deteriorate until they are completely useless. They are then discarded like used toilet paper. Folks we really need your help! PHSH (Pot Holders Save Hands) needs YOUR donations! With these funds we can rescue thousands of potholders, refurbish them and give them a new life!

Please visit http://savepotholdersnow.org and make a pledge NOW!
gamesmaster

$ 335

AB Rep: +2

35227 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I smoke, and my Dad still smokes and he's 88 this year.
Also it depends on how many you're smoking and if you can afford the habit.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOohhhhhhhhhhhh what a REEFER.......hehehehehe
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: wat smoking does to u Reply with quote

monopoly man 123 wrote:
hey every smoker out, i tell u, dont smoke u will regret it! when you smoke you have a good chance of getting neck tumer, gangrene, lung cancer, mouth cancer, you live a shorter life, and there is a lot more other horrible stuff you can get from smoking. if u think paper is the only ingredient in smoking, well u are wrong! the ingredients in cigarettes are: rocket fuel, rat poison, toilet cleaner, burnt suger and a lot more horrid ingredients. and guess wat? if you smoke around other people, you give other people a better chance to get lung cancer. if someone stays around someone that smokes for 30 minutes and breathes the smoke in, they have a 11 times more chance of getting lung cancer to. So? have you decide to to throw away ur cigarettes now? if i wear u, DONT SMOKE!

Then they must have crap immune systems. Rolling Eyes

But I see your point. Thank you for sharing.

Seriously though, if you smoke, like me, you don't have to give it up altogether. You can smoke 2 a day for life and come out unharmed.

Furthermore, soon with this geezer who's created artificial life, one day we will be able to get homegrown replacement organs!

Anyways, I see your point... you will die slowly if you smoke too much... but it can be moderated. And seriously, the self immune system is able to put up with far worse things than your next door neighbour's *** ends.
Homelessthinker48

Lookin outside gonna make the move

$ 549

AB Rep: +11
Aura:

98484 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no reasons for smoking all it is, is bad!! only idiots do it Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
coolguy68

$ 290

Aura:

24325 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fact: Every cigarette takes 11 minutes off of your life
bannilla

Where ever evil treads!... or wherever theres icecream...or.. well.. england mostly ^^

2100 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont, but its a personal prefrance thing, smoking is bad, but i wont preech and tell people to quit. and that 11 mins off your life thing cant be true, if would have to differ dependint on immune systems... oh well
gamesmaster

$ 335

35227 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you know that Tobacco use by Native Americans throughout North and South America dates back to 2000BC.

Just a bit of General Knowledge.
Slayerman

308 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gamesmaster wrote:
Did you know that Tobacco use by Native Americans throughout North and South America dates back to 2000BC.

Just a bit of General Knowledge.

Sure but they didnt add all those life threathening ingredients that the corporations added. The effects of smoking intensifies based on your genes. Some people can smoke all their lives and have no problem while others just after a couple years have problems. I guess if you dont want to live healthy for long, just grab a cig.
The Big Hobb

AB Rep: -30

53642 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea the way that tobacco is used 2day is 2 specifically make ppl addicted 2 the harful toxins in them
gamesmaster

$ 335

35227 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're all right, that's why I roll my own, instead of buying tailor-mades (too many toxins), it's also cheaper.
cimeira

The country that gave new worlds to the world

3720 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am smart enough to know that smoking is bad. But I love to smoke. I don’t have a lot of the issues many of my smoking friends do. I don’t cough, I don’t get sick a lot, food still tastes great, and I exercise and eat well...but I will throw away the cigarettes...someday...I hope!!
The Big Hobb

AB Rep: -30

53642 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am against smoking cigarettes but i do love me a good cigar on the golf course or just in general
monopoly man 123

dont know

$ 90

AB Rep: +5
Aura:

1037 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: ok guys thats it! Reply with quote

ok guys, thats it! if not even half of you dont give a crap about smoking, then i will have to put some sick, horrible pictures of gangrene and neck tumor! watch out!!!

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:i2v7LJ4C7cQCgM:http://freehosting.tomaweb.com/quitsmoking/images/tumor-neck.jpg

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:bceaHKBhsT3nhM:http://z.about.com/d/dermatology/1/0/o/gangrene1.jpg
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just kinda quit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: