Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
National Defense Authorization Act

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives Search Forum
Recent Topics
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: National Defense Authorization Act Reply with quote

Since im on the subject of acts being passed what do you think of the lattest act National Defense Authorization Act?

Quote:

HONOLULU (AP) -- President Barack Obama signed a wide-ranging defense bill into law Saturday despite having "serious reservations" about provisions that regulate the detention, interrogation and prosecution of suspected terrorists.

The bill also applies penalties against Iran's central bank in an effort to hamper Tehran's ability to fund its nuclear enrichment program. The Obama administration is looking to soften the impact of those penalties because of concerns that they could lead to a spike in global oil prices or cause economic hardship on U.S. allies that import petroleum from Iran.

Even the ACLU is quite up set with this new bill.

Aclu Story

What do you think of this?
Think a revolution is on its way.

Great Canada - US Host...
carltontx

USA

$ 117

AB Rep: +16
Aura:

85766 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummmmmmmmmmmmm when did the United States turn into a police state. the answer to that would be Dec 31 2011
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when did we become a police state?

i dont know when funny I just got done reading
this story

What I want to know is were all the anti SOPA freedom fighters while this was being debated? I was against it in fact Obama was against it but signed it in to law.

I guess the internet generation cares more about their torrents than actual freedom.

But at least the people rose up and got banks and Verizon to drop it's $2+ charge. Our forefathers would be proud.

This is just the start of whats to come. All because of so many uneducated voters in the 2008 election.

Obama promised change well he's giving it to us by striping out the constitution of rights, anyone else here heard about Operation Fast and Furious
My understanding this was signed under Bush, Obama took it a bit further by allowing guns to cross the border with no way of being traced in hopes to catch Mexican Cartels and pin it on the place of purchases in Arizona and Texas.

It backed fired a border agent was shot with one of the guns and killed.
That story cam be found at the bottom of that wiki page.

long story short, this OFAF was the steeping stone to get gun hatters to rise up and strip the Right To Bare Arms.

and believe me he probably would of succeeded if this would of played out diffidently.

Great Canada - US Host...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: