Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Should KnightSquared Leave?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives Search Forum
Recent Topics

Should KnightSquared Leave?
Yes
54%
 54%  [ 13 ]
No
45%
 45%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 24

LalinGouki
Scores Officer
||¯|_( 93r4rd0 )_|¯||

México, CDMX.

$ 358

AB Rep: +363
Aura:

93863 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe.Boxer wrote:
I had a long post here, but decided to just get rid of it. I figured that since K2 and Lalin are having trouble reading the words in peoples' posts I'd save them the hassle of having to read what I write. I hope the following gets the point across on where I stand with K2, his oblivious abuse of his "admin" power, his delusions, his unwillingness to be a fair judge, jury and executioner and his little minion idiot Lalin:

heyyy. this is great offence to me and KS, i will to leve your image, not as offence, i leve your image, this show that you are vulgar.

and wanted this, i am with KS, as i said you both are great persons, i respect and admire as KS as ICBM, but as Joe.Boxer.....i am not happy, THEN IF YOU DON¨T LEAVE THIS SITE....THEN I WILL TO LEAVE THIS SITE....that´s simple. Mad
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

AB Rep: +294
Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe.Boxer wrote:
Yet you complained like a banshee for getting punished with Destroyer and I. What did you have to do to get your credits back?

If you, or anyone, doesn't like/want a response like this don't infer anything in your post. Keep it to the topic at hand or shut up.

I don't care about your opinion or your thoughts they contaminate this site and ruin the site for all. You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you right square in the face. Maybe there should be a poll for you to leave as well. I have nothing further to say to you. The only person I care to hear from on this issue is Arcade Boss himself. I think it's time for Arcade Boss to step in and do what's best for his site. The horse is dead why can't we just bury it ?
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

AB Rep: +93
Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody else is interested in making a poll of themselves asking if people want them to leave. Nobody forced K2 to make this poll, it was his choice. How is it unfair? I wouldn't care if everyone here hated me. I get drama and criticism from my own mom every day of my life almost. I'm used to getting crap from people.

Who here thinks I have been a big problem for this site lately? Please speak up and be honest. Have I been flaming or even been mildly flaming with anyone here within the last month or so?
Miss Priss

Teacher's Pet

$ 400

AB Rep: +14

191126 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ICBM was and always will be the best moderator of all time. Joe.Boxer is still ICBM. He has never changed. The only difference is when you are a moderator you have to be neutral and that means controlling your mouth. Joe was always opinionated and he is no longer a moderator so he lets his opinions fly. I don't think he cares if no one likes what he has to say. What you see is what you get. Everyone keeps pushing his buttons and look what happened. surprise Rolling Eyes
NickP16AUS

Professional Idiot

Australia

$ 163

AB Rep: +59
Aura:

109381 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting thread i may say. I believe Knight new that something along these lines would happen. Come on people put the past behind, if Knight has annoyed you get over it if you don't like him get over it without Knight i don't believe this site will last to much longer. Their will be way to many jobs left to Lalin. I vote NO
My opinion.
VK_King_

$ 19

AB Rep: +10
Aura:

17111 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Info:

D A R K W O L F

51 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When is everyone going to learn to keep their mouth shut...

Last edited by D A R K W O L F on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master Of Puppets

Sleep My Friend and You Will See...

$ 114

AB Rep: +174
Aura:

5 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^^^^^^

Pretty strong words from someone who is new to the site...It is that kind of posting that keeps tensions as high as they are.
D A R K W O L F

51 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I edited it....
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master Of Puppets wrote:
It is that kind of posting that keeps tensions as high as they are.

This is just a poll! I think it's time for everyone to...

Scores Officer
||¯|_( 93r4rd0 )_|¯||

México, CDMX.

$ 358

Aura:

93863 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apology for my bad idea dumb.
really i don´t want to leave this site for one person, if i were a member could be viable, but in this case i am a Moderator, and i was insulted by Joe.Boxer, then i give you the next reasons to leve this site

Joe.Boxer, since now on, you are banned for ever, and will be removed all future accounts, for the next reasons:

1) INSULT TO STAFF, you are break the rules when you insulted to me and KS, then i can´t to let that.

2) UNRESPECTED TO ALL MEMBERS, ANTI-SOCIAL, you always are looking for one way to attack, insult, discuss to any member, in special to new members. and too, some members that always you are attacking and insulting, then i can´t to let that, no more...

3) VULGAR, you have used in many cases bad words, insults, obscene images, unrespect to sttaf, etc, then i can´t to let that.

ONLY IF, AND JUST ONLY Arcadeboss, want to change the punishment, to 1 month, 3 months or that he want, then i will respect your last desision. but for me you are banned for ever...

THEN IF YOU Joe.Boxer BREAK YOUR OWN RULES, then i will break and remove your rules, i will change and create new rules, i am working in that if AB let me to make this.

Now if i am wrong about the Joe.Boxer´s ban, then i asume the consecuences and i leave my job, and lost all rights, and obligations as Moderator, Scores Officer, include as Member. THEN Arcadeboss, please let me know what do you think??

major problems. small solutions, so that simple...
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

AB Rep: +41
Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, looks like i missed a lot in the last couple days....im not gonna even bother casting an actual vote,(because i think whatever the votes end up being, its not gonna effect whether knight stays or not) but i say say yes....i think as a moderator, you gotta handle yourself a hell of a lot better than you have knight....you dont get to abide the the same rules as everyone else....your held to a higher standard...not only did you bring yourself down a few pegs, you skipped all the way to the bottom....you preach and preach about "family friendly", but it was you that posted that screenshot of joe and destroyers chat....just because someone else wrote, doesnt mean its ok for you to plaster it on the whole site for everyone to see....

just my opinion....btw, this poll is one of the most ridiculous things ive seen since i started coming here....there is no way in hell you would decide to stay or not based on a poll...it just makes it seem like you wanted to see a bunch of people tell you how great of a job you do, and no please dont leave....how many of those people that wrote how wonderful a job you, actually know what you do here.

uk formally new zealand

$ 165

AB Rep: +21
Aura:

55925 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with that last post,knight,lets just move on and you carry on the way things are....im sure there is enough going on in here without adding to things.

lets just play the games lol
LalinGouki
Scores Officer
||¯|_( 93r4rd0 )_|¯||

México, CDMX.

$ 358

Aura:

93863 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bedem15 wrote:
(because i think whatever the votes end up being, its not gonna effect whether knight stays or not) but i say say yes....

ho sorry i don´t understand your answer, you vote "yes" that mean, yes he leave, or yes he stays?? the poll is if KS leave, then you say yes. it isn´t clear to me, sorry Embarassed
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

AB Rep: +93
Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lalin you saying how you "don't understand" is getting a bit old. It's very simple.....a few of us here don't think he will leave even if there are more votes for "Yes". It's that simple.

I won't say whether or not if Joe ever wants to come back to this place (I will leave that up to Miss Priss) but I will give my prediction. I am 99.9 % sure that he never wants to come back for good reasons so I'm sure he can care much less if he gets banned. You aren't "punishing" him if he doesn't even want anything to do with this site anymore.

I agree with what bedem said. I don't feel like saying much because nothing will change anyway. To be honest, I don't even care anyway. I have much more important things going on in my life and have my own website that I am creating. I'd rather work on that than talk to a brick wall or a parrot.

The only reason I posted in this thread again is because of Lalin bringing up Joe.Boxer.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: