Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Fullmoon

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives Search Forum
Recent Topics
Master Of Puppets

Sleep My Friend and You Will See...

$ 114

AB Rep: +174
Aura:

5 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Fullmoon Reply with quote

Fullmoon, normally I would not suggest this but if the member in question continues to send you unwanted PMs and Staff here are unwilling or unable to do anything about it I say to start a new thread in the forum and name the individual in question. Then post every message that they write to you for everyone to see. Let the rest of the members here see what they are writing and maybe this person will get the message and stop. If not then when the other members see what this person is doing we can all spam the he!! out of their inbox and give them the same treatment that they are giving you. I am guessing this will end it one way or the other.

Like I said this in NOT the normal way this should be handled but if staff here for whatever reason cannot help then I see nothing wrong with a little vigilante justice.

My personal message to this individual is to grow up and move on before this gets way out of hand.

Cheers,

MOP
Fullmoon

$ 51

AB Rep: +78
Aura:

1681 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MOP Hello, this is really a great idea Laughing
my intention was not to publish his name and what happened, explain in short!
The other day in the NFL thread, Mechenstien has offended heavily rogbow with phrases like "rogbow is an idiot, rude etc. .."!
I do not tolerate certain things and I wrote in the forum if he knew the word "respect" and if he had read the site rules!
Menchestein has apologized publicly to all and deleted the message but Fullmoon has been targeted!
After a few minutes I received two MP from him, called me a hypocrite, little fair and equitable and asked me to remove my signature because he was pissed off!
I never responded to her messages and I ignored!
Today (after 5 days) I get another MP, wrote that he was waiting for apologies from me for treating him badly Rolling Eyes
it is clear that this person just want to break my boxes!
By the way, I noticed that never plays, and in two days has already discussed with three users, rogbow, Lonny and I!
However, I think I solved this alone unpleasant situation with Mechenstien, using my tongue out at!
Should you receive other private messages from him, I swear guys that I make them public in this topic MOP!
thank you very much MOP for your solidarity and understanding, thank you again friend Wink
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fullmoon has asked staff to act on her behalf. Please be patient. Issues like this should not be brought up in the forums unnecessarily since it starts flame wars.

Moved to archives and locked.

I have contacted the member in question and have issued him a warning.

It was good of the member to apologise and retract offensive comments publicly and we do not usually feel it necessary to penalise someone further who has already taken their own initiative to apologise.

However the member has continued to harass you and for that I have issued him a warning.

Thank you for your patience.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: