Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Xenotactic unlock levels

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Games Search Forum
Recent Topics
cirocco

12956 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Xenotactic unlock levels Reply with quote

Hi.
I have to unlock all levels in the game again, probably I must have deleted something Sad Does anyone know where is the info stored? so I will not do something like that again?
Master Of Puppets

Sleep My Friend and You Will See...

$ 114

AB Rep: +174
Aura:

5 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a question for Dr. Nürburg (aka KnightSquared). He was around yesterday. Hopefully he will be around again today. Welcome back btw cirocco.
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

AB Rep: +294
Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all game information is stored in your flash player. If you ever clean up your computer don't delete the cache in the flash player or your information will be lost.

If you click on your flash player go to the storage tab then click on local storage by site you will see the sites that have information saved in your flash player. Now above that you have 3 options I recommend that you select the option ( ask me before allowing new sites to save information on this computer ) otherwise the default setting will allow any site to save information on your computer which will eventually slow your flash player and or work improperly over time.

I hope that helps.

12956 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks rogbow
I have found it, I will be more careful now not to delete it.
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

AB Rep: +294
Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your welcome cirocco Very Happy

I learned the hard way lost my information twice Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: