Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
NBA talk and predictions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports Search Forum
Recent Topics
thekoolkid

computer programmer

AB Rep: +4

2661 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: NBA talk and predictions Reply with quote

Since no one else has done this I will and Prepare it for next season (hope this becomes popular)

So to start this topic who is your favorite team? Mine is Miami Heat

(All talk aboul NBA shall be done here)
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

AB Rep: +93
Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice topic. I don't know if it exists already or not but nice job. My team is the Indiana Pacers.

Have you guys heard of the Zeller brothers? One of them plays for the Suns, the other one played for North Carolina last year and now plays for the Pacers and Cody Zeller plays for the Hoosiers. Well I lived about 25 miles away from them and I worked at Perdue Farms for 2 years and the leading manager there was their dad. He is also tall, about 6 foot 7 at least.

All 3 of them won the State Title for the Washington Hatchets. Something that may never happen again in my lifetime.

The Zeller brothers are legendary in Indiana. All three of them won Mr. Basketball of the year, all 3 of them won the state championship. I was in my brother's kitchen when i heard this now famous last second shot on the radio. Luke said, give the ball to me, I will make it.

This last second shot was for the state championship. The Zeller brothers are simply amazing.

You can find Luke Zeller on the Suns team now.

http://www.nba.com/suns/roster/2012
Tenchithepimp

New England

$ 119

AB Rep: +25
Aura:

145345 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyler Zeller helped us(UNC) win a National Championship he was pretty good in college. Currently watching Lakers vs. Knicks good game so far I'm going for LA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: