Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Who is your favorite Nascar Driver

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports Search Forum
Recent Topics
*~dj~*

USA

AB Rep: +2

1894 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Who is your favorite Nascar Driver Reply with quote

I want to see how many Nascar fans are out there and who their favorite driver is ......
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Master Of Puppets

Sleep My Friend and You Will See...

$ 114

AB Rep: +174
Aura:

5 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK *~dj~*, I'll continue this in the Nascar thread instead of the NHL one.

*~dj~* wrote:
Nope not a Jr fan. the DJ are my initials .... lol
and well let's just say my driver and your driver dont jive well together .... and my drivers fans and your drivers fans dont like each other .....

LOL

That can't seriously be a hint can it! I mean you are only talking about possibly 40 other teams that can't stand the 14 driver/team, and I would imagine their fans can't stand Tony's fans either. Just the nature of the beast I guess.

I'll be the first to admit that Tony can be a down right jerk at times but that being said, he can drive the wheels off a lawn tractor, and that is what made a fan out of me.

I guess DJ could have stood for Dale Jarrett too.

But now that I think about it a little more, could your driver be Jeff Gordon?? Although, you said you are form Texas so you could be a Labonte fan too. Nah, I'm sticking with Jeff Gordon. Am I right?
*~dj~*

USA

1894 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you are right .... I am 100% a Jeff Gordon fan. You had me a little worried ..... Most Stewart fans don't like Gordon fans .... And they can pick out a Gordon fan from a mile away, And its the same way with the Gordon fans .... lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Master Of Puppets

$ 114

Aura:

5 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah I don't hold grudges like that at all with Gordon fans. One of my good friends is a Gordon fan and we tease each other sometimes but that is the extent of it. Jeff is an incredible driver. I think he and Tony don't always get along because they come from very similar backgrounds (open wheel, Indiana) and are pretty darn close in ability (IMO), both guys are extremely competitive too. I do feel however, that they have a very high level of respect for each other on the track.

It's funny, I have more respect for Jeff and what he has accomplished, then his buddy Jimmy Johnson. Now if you had of said you were a fan Of ole JJ that might have been a whole different story! Very Happy
*~dj~*

USA

1894 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol .... I have respect for Tony as well. It took a few years for me to be able to say that but I can finally say it. He has come a long way and has gained my respect .... As for JJ ... I like JJ more the Jr. If you ask me Jr. is riding on his daddy's name. And yes, I loved Sr. Just not a Jr fan and never will be. If it wasn't for him having his daddy's last name, he wouldn't be near as popular as he is. He hasn't done anything in a very long time.
I am a Stewart teaser so be prepared next month when it begins .... I WILL be teasing you .... lmao

Master Of Puppets

$ 114

Aura:

5 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*~dj~* wrote:
I WILL be teasing you .... lmao

In your dreams! LOL Very Happy
*~dj~*

USA

1894 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
*~dj~* wrote:
I WILL be teasing you .... lmao

In your dreams! LOL

Now you know as well as I do that stupid .... er uumm ... I mean Stewart isn't gonna win this season ..... lmfao Laughing Laughing

See the season hasn't even started and I am already teasing you ... lol
Tenchithepimp

New England

$ 119

AB Rep: +25
Aura:

145345 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like Stewart he owns his own team which I believe he is the only driver that does. That being said I'm not a real big Nascar fan I find it really boring after about 10 laps. My all-time favorite would have to be Rusty Wallace.
*~dj~*

USA

1894 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last 5-10 laps are the best out of the whole race. That is usually when the best sh*t happens. I know it has been the most exciting part of a lot of races. I have seen Tony cross the finish line on the roof of his car .... it was AWESOME !!!!!!
Tenchithepimp

New England

$ 119

AB Rep: +25
Aura:

145345 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

except 490 laps before that i stopped watching Laughing

I like to watch highlights and all just watching a whole race is so BORING.
cberry56

$ 20

AB Rep: +3

28563 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't have a favorite anymore. All the sons of favorites are now racing, and they can't top their dad's.
Feegee

$ 11

47843 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Who is your favorite Nascar Driver Reply with quote

*~dj~* wrote:
I want to see how many Nascar fans are out there and who their favorite driver is ......

Dale Earnheart jnr excuse the spelling lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: