Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Vector Rush Error Code displays instead of game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support Search Forum
Recent Topics
msidoh

Philippines and/or Hong Kong

$ 108

AB Rep: +52
Aura:

222557 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:29 am    Post subject: Vector Rush Error Code displays instead of game Reply with quote

Thought you might like to know, for the past couple of days, Vector Rush cannot load. Instead, it displays the following error message:

ERROR: [SecurityErrorEvent type="securityError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2048"]
VERSION: VectorRush 0.0.0.1
BUILD: PUBLISHRELEASE OPTIMAL
ASSEMBLY: [object MochiAssembly]
CATCHER: Document.onUncaughtError
CONTEXT: [UncaughtErrorEvent type="uncaughtError" bubbles=true cancelable=true eventPhase=2]

Question
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

AB Rep: +334
Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen messages like that before - seems like the score submit gets mixed up... (sometimes with another game you played before this one)
Master Of Puppets

Sleep My Friend and You Will See...

$ 114

AB Rep: +174
Aura:

5 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason this game does seem to have its fair share of submitting/loading issues.

http://www.arcadeboss.com/viewtopic.php?t=5714&highlight=vector+rush

and here...

http://www.arcadeboss.com/viewtopic.php?t=4552&start=165

I guess we can just add your issue to the list msidoh!
msidoh

$ 108

Aura:

222557 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darnit, I'm sure I searched the forum to see if that message had been previously reported. I must've missed that error report by rogbow. Sorry about that, guys. I must be getting old and blind.

I guess there are two possible solutions to not sending more reports about this (assuming it cannot be fixed):

1) AB can add a comment in the comments section of the game such as: "Yes, we KNOW this game has problems. Play, or don't play."

2) Simply remove the game from the site. After all, we have a newer version called Vectrix, which is basically Vector Rush on steroids with shoot shoot bang bang added. Wink
Master Of Puppets

Sleep My Friend and You Will See...

$ 114

AB Rep: +174
Aura:

5 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

msidoh wrote:
Darnit, I'm sure I searched the forum to see if that message had been previously reported. I must've missed that error report by rogbow. Sorry about that, guys. I must be getting old and blind.

No appologies required msidoh, the fact that you took the time to post an issue with a game is never a wasted effort. If anything it brings to light the fact that a lot of different members have had issues with the game and maybe AB should look a little closer to see if there is anything he can do from his end.

msidoh wrote:
1) AB can add a comment in the comments section of the game such as: "Yes, we KNOW this game has problems. Play, or don't play."

Now that's a good idea! I know E_K has been relentless in his pursuit of clarifying a lot of instructional issues with some games in the comments section. This would be a nice addition as well!!
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have asked AB his opinion.
ArcadeBoss
Site Admin
Game On

ARMIO

AB Rep: +111
Aura:

1171784 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It is unfortunate that this popular game is not working at this time, so I have disabled it for now. We might check it sometime in the future to see if the issue has been resolved.
msidoh

$ 108

Aura:

222557 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great. Many thanks, ArcadeBoss. I know you guys have a huge job keeping this excellent site running, relevant and updated! Your (and your staff's) efforts are much appreciated. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: