Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Obama Administration Scandal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk Search Forum
Recent Topics
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Obama Administration Scandal Reply with quote

Just read this from a Disqus post...

Bob: "Hey Jim, did you hear about the Obama administration scandal?
Jim: "You mean the Mexican gun running?"
Bob: "No, the other one."
Jim: "You mean SEAL Team 6?"
Jim: "Obama saying the avg family would save $2,500 on their premiums?"
Jim: "Forcing businesses to violate their religious beliefs by paying for drugs that abort the unborn?"
Jim: "Violating the rights and sanctity of our Churches?"
Jim: "Spending $634 million on a website that doesn't work?"
Jim: "Obama calling for an increase in our debt when he lambasted Bush for the very same thing?"
Jim: "Obama having NSA spy on 124 Billion Phone Calls in One Month?"
Jim: "Saddling our kids with $17 trillion in debt of which they can
never get out of and will not have as good a life as we have?"

Jim: "Bailing out Detroit after decades of corrupt Democratic management?"
Jim: "You mean the State Dept. lying about Benghazi?"
Jim: "You mean voter fraud?"
Jim: "Intentionally trying to hurt Americans during the sequester?"
Jim: "Blocking veterans who secured our freedoms from their monuments but
giving the green light for Illegal’s to use Monument Mall?"

Jim: "Denying school kids the ability to tour the White House but still spending lavishly on his parties?"
Jim: "You mean Obama saying we can keep our insurance and doctors if we wanted to?"
Jim: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"
Jim: "The NSA monitoring foreign diplomats?"
Jim: "You mean the use of drones in our own country without the benefit of the law?"
Jim: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million and right after it declared bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?"
Jim: "You mean the president arming the Muslim Brotherhood?"
Bob: "No the other one.
Jim: "The IRS targeting conservatives?"
Jim: "The DOJ spying on the press?"
Jim: "Sebelius shaking down health insurance executives?"
Jim: "You mean Obama spending $3.7 Trillion on Welfare Over Last 5 Years"
Jim: "Giving SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 months later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?"
Jim: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything else?"
Jim: "Millions of Americans losing their health care coverage?"
Jim: "Forcing Americans to include coverage in their insurance policies of items they do not want?"
Jim: "Ordering the release of nearly 10,000 illegal immigrants from jails and prisons, and falsely blaming the sequester?"
Jim: "Denying Arizona the right to protect its borders?"
Jim: "Providing weapons to Syrian rebels many of whom apparently are Al Qaeda"
Jim: "The president's repeated violation of the law requiring him to submit a
budget no later than the first Monday in February?"

Jim: "The 2012 vote where 115% of all registered voters in some counties voted 100% for Obama?"
Jim: "The president's unconstitutional recess appointments in an attempt to circumvent the Senate's advise-and-consent role?"
Jim: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"
Jim: "Clinton, the IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"
Jim: "The President using nearly $1 trillion dollars of stimulus money to fund his cronies?"
Jim: "You mean Fast & Furious?"
Jim: "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I got it! You mean that 65 million
low-information voters who don't pay taxes and get free stuff from
taxpayers and stuck us again with the most pandering, corrupt
administration in American history?"

Bob: "THAT'S THE ONE!"

cberry56

$ 20

AB Rep: +3

28563 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I bet all those that voted for him are rethinking it now. Too late though. Hopefully the next president can at least begin to turn things around.
Fullmoon

$ 51

AB Rep: +78
Aura:

1681 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That bullshit Rolling Eyes
I'm with Obama!!
Eagle_Kiwi
Eagle Eye

Dunedin, New_Zealand

$ 78

AB Rep: +28
Aura:

87185 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too!!

I've seen a few momentous events in my time - 1953 Queen Elizabeth succeeds her father, 1957 first man-made satellite, 1963 JFK assassination, 1969 Man on the moon, 1990 Berlin Wall falls, 1997 I get 'internet', 2008 Obama gains presidency.

Since that day in 2008 MY world - while still by no means perfect - has become a Better Place! Thank you, President O. Smile
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Obama Administration Scandal Reply with quote

Dr. Nürburg wrote:
[color=olive]Just read this from a Disqus post...

...and I read this from Forbes...

Every time we have an election, we get in worse men and the country keeps right on going. Times have proven only one thing and that is you can’t ruin this country even with politics.

This quote was from Will Rogers.
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

AB Rep: +294
Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My opinion is this...

He’s the first who thinks the job is beneath him.

He’s the first who thinks the way to more power is to inflict pain on ordinary people.

His antics are cowardly acts and the following was just as low as 1 could go in my opinion.

The move to barricade the World War II memorial reveals the mentality of a tin-pot dictator. The limited government shutdown did not need to affect the memorial because it is open 24 hours, without gates and often without guards.But to turn public opinion in his favor, Obama’s goons trucked in barricades to keep out World War II vets and other visitors. By one estimate, the barricades and workers cost $100,000 and people were told if you pass the barricades you will be arrested.

Honorable men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice for their country and the world in the name of freedom were not allowed to be honored by loved ones or their fighting brothers and other guests to get the public to favor his decisions quite frankly that pisses me off and there was no reason for this act and I also believe anyone who stoops to this level is without scruples and honor.

The same punish-the-people attitude led to shutdowns of other parks and historic sites that get NO FEDERAL FUNDING and therefore there was no reason for it at all.

A Park Service ranger told The Washington Times.
Quote:
“We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting,”

The ranger also cited the order by Obama to close the parking lot at George Washington’s home in Mount Vernon just so visitors couldn’t use it. How pathetic is that ? and to me this is just another cheap trick which captures the contrast between a revered president and the current one.

When it comes to his countrymen, Obama always chooses conflict over cooperation. To me it just makes me feel there is no bottom to Obama. The above acts were cowardly and callous acts with no rhyme or reason except to punish the normal ordinary person to get a favorable public opinion of him. To me that is pretty sad and pathetic. Is he the very worst NO is he the best NO but, odds are and I would be willing to bet his ratings will be very high by historians WHY ??? It's quite simple because he is the first African-American president and they support Obama Care, which they will say is a major accomplishment for his administration — they will overlook his glaring faults. Moreover, they will understand that if they rate him anything other than the highest level, they will be accused of being racists.

Retired Moderator

New York

$ 1351

AB Rep: +47
Aura:

336411 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just listening to his speeches is enough to show you how bad we messed up. Some of the words he uses are crazy considering he's the president of the united states.. All we can do is hope for the best in the future.
doughtakerSTM

$ 417

Aura:

66216 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been active here for some years now, but I still browse these forums every once in a while and this thread merited a response.

Once you sort through who is actually doing anything in Washington D.C., which party is in control of what branch of government, etc., the current and previous presidential administrations have essentially revealed one thing to me:

Barack Obama = George W. Bush II

The two political parties can talk all they want about how their ideas are better than those of the opposition, but when looking at the actions of what's been going on the last 12-13 years, I see it all boiled down to a big cluster of actions that harm the common people for the sole benefit of certain special interests.

Ron Paul was the best hope for a possible solution in 2008 and 2012. The country screwed up both times, badly, in large part due to a specific set of special interests. At the current time I see little reason to hope that a better president will come out of the 2016 election, but hopefully I'll be proven wrong on that.
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For rogbow and some of the comments you stated I'm with you.
Didn’t want to quote as this would of been to long of a post.

What got me about the some of the memorial park being closed was those parks are public places paid for by the people but yet still shut down by gov.

Let's not forget some of the parks were open for Immigration rally on these parks.

{obama oks illegals march on mall still blocks americans}

Immigration rally allowed on Mall despite shutdown
I can post more but I wont flood the board with these links.

I don't know what the motive was for this a bitter feud between Americans and illegals?
Glad nothing happened and people kept calm.

As For ACA "Obama Care" I lost my insurance can't get it back was on the phone with my issuance company all day on monday since the pres gave people till 2014. Since I lost it I can't get it back. Also one of my aunts lost her's.
This guy told told us the "If you like your plain you can keep it Period" "If you like your doctor you can keep him/her" Lie.

I wasn’t born yesterday I know that every president, politician, and every human being tells lies at one point if his or her' life .
Obama does these things on a degree which I have never seen before.
His campaign promises us were so much and his speeches sound better than anyone in my life time. Here's what he stated back in 07-08. No lobbyists in his administration, waiting five days before signing all non-emergency bills so people would have time to read them, putting health care negotiations on C-SPAN, reading every bill line by line to make sure money isn't being wasted, prosecution of Wall St. criminals,

More can be read below.

Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying

Now I can give him a pass on some things. What I don't give him a pass on is the fact that he says he never knows what's going on, How can you be President and not know whats going on? That's like a CEO not knowing what going on in a fortune 500 company and saying I don't know whats going on in my company. Really. Then you shouldn’t be CEO of that company.

He will promise to get to the bottom of any problems the arise and fix it. How ever he never does nothing. He moves on to the next problem with the same line of BS.
The Classic 3D effect Deceit - Deflect - Deter. All presidents use this. Clinton used this tactic during the Monica scandal. Bush Sr. Jr. also did this. Most Americans have a short attention span so they forget or don't follow.

As he says the buck stops with him..and he constantly tries to pass it back to someone else, hell he admitted to his health care website mess and fessed up bout two weeks ago only to put the blame on the republicans over the week end. guess he couldnt put the blame on Bush Jr. on this on.

Great Canada - US Host...
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Lonny

I agree with you

I too could have written more but, did not want to have a post a mile long.

The monument / park issue really got my goat as a veteran. Under the first Amendment which allows the immigration rally to take place without interference from the government. I did not have a problem with it but, however under the same first Amendment the government infringed on the rights of everyone else by barricading off the memorials, parks and parking areas without any real just cause that is where I drew the line and it should never have been allowed to happen and quite frankly pissed me off.

As for ACA "Obama Care" I'm with you on this Lonny. Just another pack of lies that I could go on about. It's quite simple Obama said “If you like your health-care plan, you will be able to keep your health-care plan. Period,” Obama said repeatedly, going back to when Obamacare was a bill being argued in Congress. “No one will take it away. No matter what.” But the truth is many people have lost their plans or their plans are being taken away for one reason or another and the numbers are growing. And the truth is Obama knew this would happen but, lied intentionally to sell his plan. “Those assurances weren't slight exaggerations or innocent shadings of the truth. They were statements that were fully vetted, coldly calculated, and carefully crafted to deceptively sell his health care plan to a trusting public,”

Just because Historians and Obama's administration think Obama care is a great accomplishment I do not believe this. Although I think it is a good idea to have affordable health care and even for everyone to have some form of it. His plan is full of lies and deception and should be scraped altogether.

Obama makes great speeches and appears to be great but, one must read between every line of his because they are filled with lies and deception and the fact that he pretends he has no clue to what is really going on is total crap he is the President and he knows but, just pretends not to know. All he does to try to pass the buck or blame someone else for his shortcomings.

I could go on and on but, I would rather not have a 1 hour rant / post. I just hope that 2016 brings us something better although it looks bleak as it's hard to find a good politician that's honorable.

$ 445

Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After I Re-read what I posted I realized that it needed a proof read before hitting submit. I guess after venting I just hit the button and said screw it.

Any who it really doesn’t matter what our sitting president says or does past present or future most Americans as well as the world see him as a person that can do no harm.

I know a few people that have what I refer to as Obama Remorse for electing and reelecting him I have allot of fun taunting them for it and boy do they get mad.

I could go on with this, why thou as it just ticks me off when I think about it.
Besides American Horror Story comes on in a hr or so. That to me is more important then this incompetent president .

carltontx

USA

$ 117

AB Rep: +16
Aura:

85766 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one agree with obama care with the exception of setting fees. the government can set fees/cost on flooding insurance why can't they set the fees on health care insurance. for myself and my wife to get healthcare now it would cost us over 2k per month and that is with a 10K deductible so before the insurance company spends 1 penny i would have to cough up 34k for 1 trip to the hospital.

would of thought after making auto insurance mandatory back in the 70's it would have dawned on washington that the insurance companies would cancel already standing policies and raise the cost. I would feel a lot better about the health care plan law if everyone in america was bound by it and not just certain people. to pass a law and then omit yourself as well as all government employees from that law is sort of wrong. if it is good for me then it should be good for everyone period. no exceptions.
Holovision

$ 12

AB Rep: +2

10532 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't take a $5/minute 1-900 psychic to have foreseen Obama's scandals. Helen Keller could have seen it. The New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case of 2008 was dismissed. The "most transparent" administration classifies Obama's college records better than America's nuclear secrets. The Los Angeles Times suppressed a video it had before the 2008 election of a 2003 banquet where Sen. Barack Obama praises Rashid Khalidi. Obama spent more days campaigning for the presidency then he spent in the Senate. Obama still sounds like he's campaigning the way he doesn't take responsibility for what happens under his watch.

I'm a member of the Pirate Party. Imagine how strong an opinion I'd have if I were a Republican. Smile
Lonny

$ 445

Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and more scandals keep coming. we all know about Benghazi and the 4 Americans that died that day. well we have the nytimes Washington Post, Huffington Post and allot of other papers that were on his side turning face on him..

What I want to know is why He Obama and Clinton had to lie and tell the world that the attack was caused by a insensitive video. If this doesn’t block Hillary becoming president then we have became a nation of idiots. I say that cause she's far worse then the sitting president with policies. That if anyone has been paying attention since the 90's.
All I hear from allot of people is she will be the first female president.

Any body hear this one yet. I first heard of it yesterday. Just shook my head to it.
N.S.A. Devises Radio Pathway Into Computers
I guess this is what he meant for transparency and a open government.

Proof there is not a real war on drugs. Then again all of these "war on___" are nothing more than wars on personal freedom.

This is the worst as it comes for many folks. This so called war on drugs is nothing more than a money grab for states and extra pocket change for defence contractors.

The DEA Struck A Deal With Mexico's Most Notorious Drug Cartel

I know this goes back to 2000 but it 's going on under his watch and it both sides are to blame.

rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah what a joke big crooked government. They need to get rid of all the Politicians in "Big Government " it's just going to get worse.

Yes I hear that too Lonny " Hilary will be the first woman President " Now this does not surprise me as people seem to think it will be a big accomplishment that they voted in the first woman just like they felt for Barack being the first "Black President. It's really a stupid idiotic reason to vote for someone but, that's how shallow some are and they are proud of that too Rolling Eyes

We need more people like Nelson Mandela to run these governments then maybe just maybe we would see a chance. Honesty,integrity and equality for all never wavering.

Instead you have politicians that talk out of both sides at the same time and you can not trust them as far as a 2 year old could throw them Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: