Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Biggest crime of this century?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk Search Forum
Recent Topics
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:44 am    Post subject: Biggest crime of this century? Reply with quote

Heres a story of two hundred school girls that were kidnapped without a trace and barely a peep out of the media.

In Nigeria, the mass
abduction of schoolgirls isn't shocking

As for the "religion of peace" no one says a thing.

Great Canada - US Host...
Holovision

$ 12

AB Rep: +2

10532 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about that but if you consider Edward Snowden an infamous criminal then I predict the mother of all WikiLeaks will happen sometime in the future. One day the literally thousands of classified technologies hidden by the Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 will be leaked and a lot of things about this world will never be the same again.
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i believe we are passed the mother of anything when it comes to this or any gov.
it looks to me the most countries are in a race to see who can out spy who.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/revealed-how-australia-spies-on-its-neighbours-20131030-2whpg.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/27/us-usa-security-britain-idUSBREA1Q1XX20140227

these are just recent news and if what you say comes true then it will be news worthly for a few days and swept under the rug.

if those links are 404's just copy and paste - i am being lazy right now.

Great Canada - US Host...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: