Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Do You Listen To Music? [Video Games]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Video Gaming Search Forum
Recent Topics

Do You Listen To Music When You Play Video Games?
Yes.
50%
 50%  [ 6 ]
No.
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Only The Music/Sounds That Play During The Game.
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
I Must Have Complete Silence!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Master Of Puppets

Sleep My Friend and You Will See...

$ 114

AB Rep: +174
Aura:

5 Credits

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Do You Listen To Music? [Video Games] Reply with quote

You're probably wondering why this question is under Video Gaming but I would like to know if you listen to music when you play video games. You could be on your Xbox or PS3 or even on good ole Arcade Boss playing your favorite game(s).

I myself will usually listen to my MP3 player while playing a game but sometimes you need to hear what is going on during the game. In my case I would say yes to the poll question because usually that is what I do. How about you guys?
Fullmoon

$ 51

AB Rep: +78
Aura:

1681 Credits

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Master of Puppets .... I love music and listen to my MP3 player in many moments of the day but not while playing a game!
I prefer to concentrate on the game especially if you find it a little difficult for my skills and abilities ahahahahaaha
But I can not do without the music .. it always gives me a sea of ​​emotions Smile Smile
-White-Wolf-

____-W-W-___

$ 1266

AB Rep: +221
Aura:

1137635 Credits

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted yes.

Usually have Itunes playing, but if the game is full on or challenging I like to put my MP4 player on with headphones, helps me concentrate so much more.

Music helps me think.
akeo

$ 74

AB Rep: +16
Aura:

247538 Credits

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always listen to music when playing. I've always found it helps me concentrate more if I'm listening to something that puts your mind in a more relaxed state. Even when driving, I've always got radio/cd's on, especially on motorways, the most boring and tedious of places to drive.
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

AB Rep: +334
Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have an mp3 player and find wearing earphones a pain so only wear them when I have to,so for me unless everyone else is out I game in the quiet (apart from the T.V. or my partner nagging lol)
AnotherUnknown

Aura:

19817 Credits

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually listen to music while playing games here in the arcade, it helps me focus more on what I'm doing.
Trimericgeoduck

2100 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im voting YES, I do, but music while playing online multiplayer can be annoying if someone else has their headset on, and music cranked up so that their mic picks it up... When it comes to single player though, I turn the subtitles on and crank up some metal
Tenchithepimp

New England

$ 119

AB Rep: +25
Aura:

145345 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trimericgeoduck wrote:
Im voting YES, I do, but music while playing online multiplayer can be annoying if someone else has their headset on

yes it is very annoying people always do that for some reason. I like music for EA games a lot of new versions you can upload your own music that's always awesome.
youngmonkies

$ 4

AB Rep: +2

14 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive never tried it before i might try it soon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Video Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: