Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Clippers owner Donald Sterling

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports Search Forum
Recent Topics
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:39 am    Post subject: Clippers owner Donald Sterling Reply with quote

Douchebag of the decade.

Clippers owner Donald Sterling caught on tape telling his girlfriend to not bring African-Americans to 'my games'

wait it gets better

Quote:

TMZ revealed a recording early Saturday morning of what it says is Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling pathetically admonishing his girlfriend for “associating” with African-Americans – apparently she made the major mistake, in Sterling’s eyes, of posing for a photo with Basketball Hall of Famer Magic Johnson, a photo she later uploaded to her Instagram account.

It's a shocking and infuriating 9½-minute bit of tape that should embarrass the NBA and force new commissioner Adam Silver into action.

According to TMZ's recording, Sterling went on to chide his girlfriend, who is half-African-American and half-Mexican, for bringing African-Americans to Clippers games, even if those guests in question were of exalted status as Magic is, and even if she’s never done as much.

The recording is an absolutely depressing listen, to say the least. Here are some of the snippets, according to TMZ, from Sterling, who told his girlfriend V. Stiviano that he feels “very strongly” about her “broadcasting” the fact she briefly spoke to and posed with a very famous black man:

-- "It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?" (3:30)

-- "You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little I ask you is not to promote it on that ... and not to bring them to my games." (5:15)

-- "...Don't put him [Magic] on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me. And don't bring him to my games." (9:13)

Full Story Below...
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/clippers-owner-donald-sterling-caught-on-tape-telling-his-girlfriend-to-not-bring-african-americans-to--my-games-064539618.html

It is sad that people are talking about how Mr. Sterling should be punished for what he said. He does live in America and he has every right to speak his mind. People can say he's a racist or piece of crap, however the nba has a strict set of rules of conduct. im not sure if its public or not.

This is his ex gf I am a bit Shocked ed on this as shes not bad looking.

The way I see it is you can call a Spade a Spade it's a Spade but this guy don't come off as really "racist". His girlfriend is black as you can see above, he hires black coaches, even though he doesn't have to. I can post more examples that go against the actions of someone who would be considered racist in todays day and age.

Also the ex may have committed an illegal wire tapeing.
thats a story for another time.

What say you. I say he has to go just for the sake of the players, they won't look at him the same regardless how this got out..

So what say you.

Great Canada - US Host...
youngmonkies

$ 4

AB Rep: +2

14 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Clippers owner Donald Sterling Reply with quote

he should of let African-Americans to his games
pimpin101

Missouri

$ 383

AB Rep: +44

117169 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why no one is talking about him having girlfriends on the side while hes still married to his wife. This story kind of reminded me of Mel Gibson where the girlfriend starts recording their conversation without his knowledge. I definitely don't agree with his beliefs but I think its pretty shady to record someone who is thinking their having a private conversation. I am sure we have all said some things we wouldn't want the public to hear.

$ 445

Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pimpin101 wrote:
I don't know why no one is talking about him having girlfriends on the side while hes still married to his wife. This story kind of reminded me of Mel Gibson where the girlfriend starts recording their conversation without his knowledge. I definitely don't agree with his beliefs but I think its pretty shady to record someone who is thinking their having a private conversation. I am sure we have all said some things we wouldn't want the public to hear.

On top of that i believe the girlfriend and coach had some dispute between then. So it looks like it "Could be" a revenge taping.

Funny you should bring up gibson what crossed my mind was the the kkk dude who got busted with a black male prostitute recently.
lol oh the humanity.

I grow up with my sisters dad who was a bigot, I have family members who are bigots. I don't agree with them because thats them. Especially older folks who are frank seem to have the most bigotry towards one another.

It goes both ways too.

I have a neighbour whose black older mid 50's or so. I have said hi to her she gives me dirty looks and called me "Bacon Bits" on day. I was like WThell is a Bacon Bits since I didn't have a clue on that.
Lets just say it's a racial slur towards whites and I got a laugh knowing my familys tree.

Lonny

$ 445

Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so now we know the NBA banned Donald Sterling for life, fines him $2.5 million for his comments.

goes to show you cannot talk behind closed doors now. many agrees what he said was wrong but it is not about that. someone can now come into my home and record something i say without me knowing.

I get the "reputation clauses" is in effect when you work at such venues.

Wouldnt it be hysterical if Magic buys it, and then it turns out that he instigated the tape.
Wonder if that would be news worthy.

marcman88

$ 30

AB Rep: +3
Aura:

32370 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad he is out of the league. It took long enough
Lonny

$ 445

Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^he still walked away with a large some of cash in the end.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: