Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
GAMES NOT SAVING SCOREWS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support Search Forum
Recent Topics
Sue-nami

AB Rep: +1

22889 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:17 pm    Post subject: GAMES NOT SAVING SCOREWS Reply with quote

WHAT HAPPENED TO ALOT OF THE GAMES THAT ARE NOT SAVING SCORES?? (SORRY IF IV MISSED AN EARLIER THREAD) IS THERE NOT A WAY TO REMOVE THE GAMES THAT WONT SAVE SCORES? THE FIRST FEW PAGES OF EACH CATEGORY DONT SEEM TO WORK! MOST FRUSTRATING IS ALOT OF MY FAV GAMES DONT KEEP SCORE ANY MORE Sad IM HOPING ITS EVERYONE AND NOT JUST MY COMPUTER! LOL
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't type in ALL CAPS.
Please post in the correct forum

Thread moved to Support forum.

Answer: All games are marked as either high scoring or not high scoring. If your computer shows that scores aren't saving then it may need a service.

You say the first few pages of each category "don't seem to work"... I am not aware of any issues with site pages.

If you are referring to Mochi games, it should be noted Mochi Media closed down some time ago.

Please see this thread which lists all prize games in one place...
http://www.arcadeboss.com/viewtopic.php?t=5679

Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

games been loading here with no issues. i can play two different games in two different browser and still able to submit.

Great Canada - US Host...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: