Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
What would you like to see incorporated into ArcadeBoss ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support Search Forum
Recent Topics
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

AB Rep: +334
Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome idea MOP +1 rep when mine resets! Cool
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What would you like to see incorporated into ArcadeBoss ?

Crabbie's Spiced Orange Ginger Beer on tap. lol. Very Happy
carltontx

USA

$ 117

AB Rep: +16
Aura:

85766 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sure if this has been suggested before or not. but here goes......

the site pays a number of players each month a cash amount through paypal i would think that cost a little bit with all the changes hat have been going on within the paypal site.

so instead of paying every month perhaps the site could make it where you could get pain once you reach $25 in your account

another thing i would look into would be having a site store with stuff advertising the site ie... t-shirts, mugs, caps,ect....

doing this would help not only promote the site but also help on the cost of payouts. i know i would be happy to wear a baseball cap with AB's logo on it or even a t-shirt ( if it was black ) since i do enjoy playing the games here and would like to see the site grow and prosper
Tenchithepimp

New England

$ 119

AB Rep: +25
Aura:

145345 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carltontx wrote:
not sure if this has been suggested before or not. but here goes......

the site pays a number of players each month a cash amount through paypal i would think that cost a little bit with all the changes hat have been going on within the paypal site.

so instead of paying every month perhaps the site could make it where you could get pain once you reach $25 in your account

another thing i would look into would be having a site store with stuff advertising the site ie... t-shirts, mugs, caps,ect....

doing this would help not only promote the site but also help on the cost of payouts. i know i would be happy to wear a baseball cap with AB's logo on it or even a t-shirt ( if it was black ) since i do enjoy playing the games here and would like to see the site grow and prosper

I like these ideas +1

How about some sort of shout box or messaging system for ongoing tournaments on the tournament page. I like this idea it would be easier to get help and provide a place for some friendly trash talk Smile
Eagle_Kiwi
Eagle Eye

Dunedin, New_Zealand

$ 78

AB Rep: +28
Aura:

87185 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good thread to bump up, Tenchi. Smile

I'd dearly love to see more direct interactivity among players.
Currently the ShoutBox is hardly used. But IF the "Online Users" list showed only those online in say the last 5 minutes, rather than the last 24 hours as at present, then I believe there would be real incentive to Shout, directly at someone else who's probably online at the time.

This could lead to some lively exchanges and more communication in general.

Also related to this could be tidying up the PM system, so one could be reasonably sure that if you PM someone they will GET it!
(And also for new members, the preference of "Always notify me of replies" should default/start at YES rather than NO. If you get too many notifications you can always turn it off, but if it's off to start with, so you don't get any, then many new members won't even know what they're missing, so never think to set it to ON.)

What do you other guys think ?
Sue-nami

AB Rep: +1

22889 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree about the lack of instructions in some of the games and also more medal games, also when you report a game that doesnt work it seems to take a while for it to be fixed or removed but overall this is definelntly the best arccade games site so keep up the good work Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We aim to provide instructions where possible and necessary. If you think there are some games that could use some basic instructions let me know.

A game that doesn't work needs a technical investigation before it is removed, since the fault can be down to numerous things and quite often due to the browser or computer.

@Eagle_Kiwi I always find the auto-subscribe to topic notifications more than irritating.

I agree live player activity could be improved.. but have to keep in mind this does use up server processing memory.

Tenchithepimp

New England

$ 119

AB Rep: +25
Aura:

145345 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Nürburg wrote:
We aim to provide instructions where possible and necessary. If you think there are some games that could use some basic instructions let me know.

A game that doesn't work needs a technical investigation before it is removed, since the fault can be down to numerous things and quite often due to the browser or computer.

@Eagle_Kiwi I always find the auto-subscribe to topic notifications more than irritating.

I agree live player activity could be improved.. but have to keep in mind this does use up server processing memory.

More interaction would be nice the forum is great an all but doesn't seem to get peoples attention
Goldbug21

AB Rep: +2

-169 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could there be a section in the forum to write poems or short stories?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: