Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Mining for Atari Games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Video Gaming Search Forum
Recent Topics
Holovision

$ 12

AB Rep: +2

10532 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:33 am    Post subject: Mining for Atari Games Reply with quote

After being buried for 31 years thousands of E.T. (and other Atari 2600 games) are recovered from a landfill in New Mexico.

http://www.cnet.com/news/found-ataris-e-t-games-dug-up-from-new-mexico-landfill/

Somewhere there is a landfill that the BBC dumped tapes of "Come Back Mrs. Noah". I guess that's one we'll leave for the archaeologists thousands of years from now. Smile
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funny thing is you can blow it out and that cartridge may work still. thats a big may be.

i still miss my 2600, with game like war games, bezerk, pole position one got lost in his or her room for hours and mom would wonder what we were po to cause it was so quiet.

Great Canada - US Host...
Goldbug21

AB Rep: +2

-169 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Lonny I love the Bezerk game! Very challenging to go through each level, shooting the enemy and avoiding those weird bouncy faces.

I also miss the original pong game and pac man game. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Video Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: