Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Final Cash Prizes Awarded

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Contests Search Forum
Recent Topics
ArcadeBoss
Site Admin
Game On

ARMIO

AB Rep: +111
Aura:

1135744 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:23 pm    Post subject: Final Cash Prizes Awarded Reply with quote

Congrats to our latest winners:

Info:

$6    Bafusa
$3    akeo
$2    garyoak99

We've paid out lots of money to our players over the years, and had a lot of fun, but seems to be time to wind down the cash prizes, so this is the final cash prize distribution. Thanks everyone for playing.
carltontx

USA

$ 117

AB Rep: +16
Aura:

85766 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woohoo

i think this is great in a way but bad in another. perhaps AB could come up with a way to award the players that play during the year with a t shirt or something like that. for players that that play so many hours per week/month/year and i mean actually playing not just logged in and letting the timer run. i know i do not play much in the past few years because i sort of got bored with the same names at the top all the times even if my name was in the top 4-5at some times. i do however think if there is not some sort of award that the site will soon become a thing of the past like many other sites.....just a thought
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Contests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: