Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Whatever is on your mind...Just say it
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 388, 389, 390  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk Search Forum
Recent Topics
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

AB Rep: +294
Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, msidoh !! My son likes these groups as much as I do and with the deal it couldn't get much better Very Happy Only I wished I could have picked a different day since it falls on a school night and the show is at 7 P.M. but, it is their only show. It was just to hard to pass up just because it was a school night. Band

$ 74

AB Rep: +16
Aura:

247538 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind Def Leppard but in the UK we've got them touring with Whitesnake, and that's what put me off going to see them. Now if Foreigner were over here with them, I'd have been first in the queue.
I can't go and see Megadeth either in November because they've sold out so I've got my fingers crossed that someone gets me tickets for Cradle Of Filth for Christmas.
Still hopefully I'll be taking the youngest daughter to see Slipknot next year.

Hope you and your son enjoy the show anyway Rog, just a bit jealous that you get to see them without Whitesnake.
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks akeo !! Yeah I agree with you... Foreigner is what really got me to get the tickets even though I like Def Leppard and Night Ranger as well.

Well we are really lucky here because, there are only 3 shows with these 3 bands together. 1 is here in Ohio, South Carolina and Florida. The remaining concert dates through December are just Def Leppard by themselves. Now I did see that earlier out west in California they had ( Styx and Tesla )with them.

Well maybe Santa will bring you those tickets for Cradle Of Filth. Just make sure your a good boy Razz

Philippines and/or Hong Kong

$ 108

AB Rep: +52
Aura:

222557 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

akeo wrote:
I've got my fingers crossed that someone gets me tickets for Cradle Of Filth for Christmas.

I must be really out of it because I've never even heard of Cradle Of Filth!
So I Youtubed them and, yeah, pretty cool.
I have to say, though, that I notice all the vids were presented by "Roadrunner Records". I was really hoping to see (among all the leather, gothic make-up and screaming) the Road Runner pop his head up from the bottom of the screen and say "Meep Meep". Icon_hillarious
akeo

$ 74

Aura:

247538 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cradle of Filth are one of those groups that you've either heard of or probably never will. They don't really get airplay and they don't have singles that would get into any mainstream chart, but we've got quite a good rock scene round here so you get to hear more of the unknowns than most places.

Roadrunner at the bottom of the video though, yeah, I think that would be quite funny to see.
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO

Well the concert was a blast all 3 bands did good. Although I must say FOREIGNER really rocked the house. I would go see Foreigner any day Icon_leadguitar My son had a blast and really loved it Very Happy

Philippines and/or Hong Kong

$ 108

AB Rep: +52
Aura:

222557 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! Glad you and your son had a great time! And I hope your son was able to get up in time for school the next day. Wink

Just looking at your RoadRunner pic... Is it my imagination, that if you take away the plume of feathers from the head, and remove the body and neck completely, you're left with an image of Daffy Duck with a shorter beak? Confused
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

msidoh wrote:
Cool! Glad you and your son had a great time! And I hope your son was able to get up in time for school the next day. Wink

Just looking at your RoadRunner pic... Is it my imagination, that if you take away the plume of feathers from the head, and remove the body and neck completely, you're left with an image of Daffy Duck with a shorter beak? Confused

Yes he got up and went to school. We got home early enough to where he got 5 hours of sleep although he begged me to stay home because he was tired...LOL

I guess if you put them side by side you can see a resemblance Confused Maybe this pic helps Idea

$ 74

Aura:

247538 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad the two of you enjoyed the show. Although I still think it's a shame about Lou Gramm not being in Foreigner any more. I've always thought he had one of the best voices around especially back in the 80's
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

akeo wrote:
Glad the two of you enjoyed the show. Although I still think it's a shame about Lou Gramm not being in Foreigner any more. I've always thought he had one of the best voices around especially back in the 80's

Thanks akeo... Yes true but, I must say Kelly Hansen is pretty good. At least Mick Jones was there which was a plus as he did not perform with the group for some time as he took a break for personal reasons for a period of time.
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one day closer to spring Cool I am tired of this winter this year, cold and rainy with little snow. I'd rather see snow when it's cold !!! Censored

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How the hell do you get out of the first room in Castle Wolfenstein floor 9. I can not find a key anywhere.

Anyone?

image hosting

Great Canada - US Host...
CDSONIC01

green hill zone

$ 3

147 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I could answer the above question but I have absolutely no clue Cool

Just got back into arcade boss again and it seems pretty dormant which is a shame.

I never really talked much before actually, due to getting super trolled the one time I did, but thought I'd give it a go again and try and compete for boss of the month once again.

Other than that, I'm eating 2 day old pizza...
akeo

$ 74

Aura:

247538 Credits

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just got back into arcade boss again and it seems pretty dormant which is a shame.

This last couple of months it has gone really slow on the forum. It's as if the everyone has run out of things to say. Most people on here are pretty friendly and it's always good to hear someone else's perspective on things but you can't force people to post on a forum but it would be good if they started.
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not people have nothing to say.
I visit other boards that date back 15 years now with millions of post hundreds added daily they do pretty well.

The old players have went on with other things in life or games sites.
Also some players ran off because of the older mods were a bit harsh towards them.

I don't like to post here since the vast majority of the topics are boring and I don't have nothing to say on them..

Also AB does not have a friendly Mobil / IOS version .
It's still pc base the last I checked.

Any ways people now a day are into Face book on their tablets and don't want to be tied down to a desktop anymore, unless you are a true gamer.

Great Canada - US Host...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 388, 389, 390  Next
Page 389 of 390

Jump to: