Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Run Jerry Run - Slowdown + No submission

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support Search Forum
Recent Topics
thestorm529

New York City

$ 5

2069 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Run Jerry Run - Slowdown + No submission Reply with quote

I just broke the monthly twice on Run Jerry Run, and got two zero scores. The game always starts at a normal rate, and then gets progressively slower. Does this game eat up memory, and then lose the ability to send a score? I'm sure a better computer on my end would help. I'm just wondering whether or not this ever happens to anyone else. Thanks. - S.
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

AB Rep: +334
Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Run jerry run Reply with quote

Yeah the game submits every now and again but never every time i've played it and it slows down for me too so your not alone on this.....
Eagle_Kiwi
Eagle Eye

Dunedin, New_Zealand

$ 78

AB Rep: +28
Aura:

87185 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Storm.
You seem to have similar bad experience with quite a few games. Sad

R u still using Safari ? It seems to cause such problems (refer http://www.arcadeboss.com/arcade-thread2367.html&highlight=safari ).

Perhaps try Firefox instead for a while ?
KTWORLD

JOIN THE MOVEMENT OR GET LEFT BEHIND!!!

30170 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the same slowing down thing happened to me at the beginning of the month...i guess it is a problem with the actual flash game
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: