Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Japan upsets Canada 3-1 in the ice sledge hockey semifinal!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports Search Forum
Recent Topics
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Japan upsets Canada 3-1 in the ice sledge hockey semifinal! Reply with quote

I'm sad to say that the defending paralympic ice sledge hockey champion, Canada lost today against the upstart Japanese in the ice sledge hockey semifinal. Now the best that Team Canada can do is a bronze medal IF they win the bronze medal game against whoever loses the other semifinal to be started in just four hours. Crying or Very sad

The sad thing was that Japan got the victory despite the fact that Canada outshot Japan 20-11! It looks like age may have played a factor as Japan's goaltender, Mitsuru Nagase was 15 years younger than his Canadian counterpart Paul Rosen who at 49 years of age is also the oldest player on the team.

I know I'll be cheering on the Americans as they are now the clear favourites being the #1 ranked team in the tournament from the beginning! Go! USA GO! Wink

What did you think of the game? Which of the remaining teams (Japan, USA, Norway) do you think will win the gold medal? Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: