Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Arcade Boss Games ::::: Infinity

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss News Search Forum
Recent Topics
ArcadeBoss
Site Admin
Game On

ARMIO

AB Rep: +111
Aura:

1159364 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Arcade Boss Games ::::: Infinity Reply with quote

I'm proud to present our next game, Infinity.

Your ship is marooned in the depths of space. Facing and endless onslaught of enemy waves, you might fight to stay alive. Stay near the powerup vortexes to collect the powerups to repair your ship and refuel.

Here is a more detailed guide to the game...

Info:

Infinity is a classic outerspace shootem' up, the object is to survive and shoot as many enemies as your can.

The big green number is your score.

The red number below that is your fuel.  Try to stay near a spinning orange powerup vortex to keep your fuel up by collecting the green powerup bubbles.  If your fuel hits 0, you are stuck and it's gonna get rough real quickly.   But, if any green powerup bubbles find your ship after running out of fuel, you might be able to fly a little bit more.  If so, then try to get closer to the powerup vortex by flying towards the direction where the green powerup bubble came from.

The red number below this is your health.   If it hits 0% the game is over.   Again, try to stay near the spinning orange powerup vortex and collect green powerup bubbles to boost your health back up.

The spinning powerup vortexes will release powerup bubbles occasionally, so they are good to be near.   If you go on top of one, it will collapse.   This can provide a quick boost of powerups for health and fuel, but it also means you won't be getting anymore powerups from that vortex.   You will have to find another one.   If your health is below 100% or your fuel is below 20000 the powerups will instantly be abosorbed by your ship, otherwise they trail after you until they expire.

The red number at the top right is your current level.

The display at the bottom right is your radar.   The blue guys are pretty fast, so you may need to use the radar to anticipate them so they don't whack you.

Some badguys require more hits to knock them out.   Good luck!

I've been dreaming of making this particular game for many years, so it's exciting to finally get it out there. I called it Infinity, because the game play space is literally infinite, there are no walls and there is no end to playable area. I hope you enjoy it!

Last edited by ArcadeBoss on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Homelessthinker

AB Rep: +1

5698 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

games cool but it takes a long time to play
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got first place for now, but i know like all other games that wont last for long. Mad
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This reminds me of Colony Wars (or name something like that), which was one of the first games introduced to me on the Playstation.

I think Infinity is good, the movement is rather neat the sounds are interesting, and I think that if you could devote the time to adding some more user intuition into it, the game could take off quite phenomenaly.

The game is complete in itself, I'm not bashing at all, and is the first flash game to come anywhere close to the Colony Wars concept, but what I'd love to see is some kind of second-world game play, whereby you can fly to planets then enter orbit in a child-ship and fight enemies, collect items and so forth that way... then return to the original infinity play to fight more intersteller wars... visiting more planets and covering more scenarios/storylines/campaigns.

You could call the sequal "Beyond Infinity" ... or something.

Infinity has real chances.
Homelessthinker48

Lookin outside gonna make the move

$ 549

AB Rep: +11
Aura:

98484 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree and i like the first infinity a lot actually! Smile Smile
amoneymaker

AB Rep: -1
Aura:

-1180 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Infinity Reply with quote

This game is cool wasnt this game up for the prize challenge?
Thanks for sharing Ab
Very Happy Smile
monopoly man 123

dont know

$ 90

AB Rep: +5
Aura:

1037 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:46 am    Post subject: cool Reply with quote

this game owned!! it was the best!
Homelessthinker48

Lookin outside gonna make the move

$ 549

AB Rep: +11
Aura:

98484 Credits

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i liked it myself i got the gold medal for it too!!!!! Wink
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: