Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Kobe Bryant vs. LeBron James
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports Search Forum
Recent Topics
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

AB Rep: +93
Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:48 am    Post subject: Kobe Bryant vs. LeBron James Reply with quote

Which player is better?

First of all let's agree. Both players are amazing.

My pick for best in the NBA goes to Kobe Bryant and it's not because he has won more titles.......just watch them both play.....Kobe is still currently the best player. James is the Magic Johnson of this generation, but for now........Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA.

I want your opinions on this please.

Last edited by Destroyer on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Homelessthinker48

Lookin outside gonna make the move

$ 549

AB Rep: +11
Aura:

98484 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titles mean a lot and YES thats why he is better.
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

AB Rep: +41
Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the thing that makes kobe better is all the titles...it proves he is the best of the best....when lebron gets a few titles under his belt it will be more of a debate...i think now there is no way that lebron could be considered better

lebron and chris bosh traveled to miami to see dwayne wade yesterday and discuss their future....if lebron wants titles, he needs to put his loyalties to cleveland aside and put himself in a position to win
The Big Hobb

AB Rep: -30

53642 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kobe has 5 rings to lebrons 0. and kobe has that unteachable clutch gene. whenever a big shot is needed, he takes it and makes it, cant say the same for the lebron.
joker420

arround

$ 813

AB Rep: +10
Aura:

92173 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:23 pm    Post subject: =) Reply with quote

i agree wit everybody...koby has the rings to back him up as where james dosn't.. Razz so i go with koby 2
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Five to zero, Kobe is winning...just like the ring count 5 to 0.

I want to say something though. One big reason why LeBron doesn't have even 1 ring yet is because of the lack of help in the playoffs from his teammates. He always has to play like superman and score at least 40 points for his team to win. It seems like when LeBron doesn't play well, the Cavs lose. I think that's one reason why he won the season MVP twice in a row. Once he gets help in the playoffs, look out.

I also hope that means we will finally get to see Kobe vs. LeBron in the NBA Finals.
taz775

BOW TO MY SUPERIOR INTELLECT!

$ 77

AB Rep: +4

14251 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they are both great and amazing players, but i think Kobe is better with 5 rings and lebron 0. Smile

53642 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but the question really could be who would you take right now?? maybe one season still kobe, but a 5 year deal, you gotta go lebron. hes a number of years younger, kobe's time is running out.
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I ask who the better player is, I'm talking about their skills on the court. Not how much they win or who would you take right now. I think Kobe has maybe 4 or 5 years of his prime left. Jordan could still score 40 points at age 40. Kobe can probally play at a high level for another 6 years. He won't really be the Kobe of the last decade but should still be able to get the job done.

Kobe has a great drive to be a winner and be as good as possible and works out a lot on his body and his basketball skills.
-White-Wolf-

____-W-W-___

$ 1266

AB Rep: +221
Aura:

1137635 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kobe in my view but they are both amazing.no one will ever compare in my view of Jordan but if i had to choose one of those players for a 5 year plan i think Kobe is still the man,but i think 5 year's max.
By then some new talent will take over again!
Dk2448

AB Rep: +1

825 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok well yea Kobe has more titles doesnt really mean that he is the better player of the two Kobe won those titles with the lakers and it takes a good team to win titles it cant just b one person who wins all those titles for u. I think it would b interesting to just have them play a couple games just one on one and then we could decide who the better player is kuz if u look at other sports like Baseball Ichiro is being considered one of the greatest players today for how good he is but the Mariners havent won any world series titles yet. Some of the greatest players in any sports can be really good but just never really have anything else to show for it except for some MVP awards or other honors they might get
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

AB Rep: +41
Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your right...BUT, what makes the great players great, is winning...great players make the other players on their team better....yea, there have been plenty of unbelievable athletes that have never won the "big game", but the ones that have will always be a notch above
The Big Hobb

53642 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the thing about kobe is not only does he have a ton of rings, he is that good. just as good as lebron on the court. but he has something that lebron doesnt have which takes him slighty over the edge. but give lebron some time and maybe overall in the future it will change
Homelessthinker48

Lookin outside gonna make the move

$ 549

AB Rep: +11
Aura:

98484 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kobe is so clutch and Lebron is a huge choker thats the difference folks.
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeBron doesn't choke. Look up his playoff stats and watch his game winning shots on youtube. Sorry but it's just a fact that James is not a choker. LeBron DOES try to make the players around him better but when it comes to the playoffs, that's when the true stars come out and his team hardly ever shows up to play. It's always LeBron that has to eventually stop passing the ball and take over to keep the Cavs in the playoffs. Kobe does the same thing when his team isn't shooting well.

It's also why LeBron won 2 MVP's. It's not just because of his 2 GREAT seasons, it's also the fact that the Cavs are only a solid team without LeBron. With him they are one of the 2 best teams in the East.

Some proof....

I got a few more videos to add if anyone wants anymore proof that LeBron doesn't choke. I'm tired of people talking like this about LeBron. It was so easy for people to accept players like Magic Johnson but when another great one comes along you people pick them apart and say things that aren't true. Face the facts, LeBron is an amazing player. Put him on a great team and he can win as many titles as Kobe, most likely.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: