Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Beating Highscores With A Fast Time!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Games Search Forum
Recent Topics
Starman

Retired Moderator

New York

$ 1351

AB Rep: +47
Aura:

336411 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This method really only works for mochi games now, as other games add your time played together..

Unless you can get a good time, and get the score on your first try. Then your set Razz
NickP16AUS

Professional Idiot

Australia

$ 163

AB Rep: +59
Aura:

109381 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very helpful indeed, i believe they would work for mocha (as star man said) and arcade games (the classics). Anyway +1 from me.
Mind0verMatter

U.S.A.

AB Rep: +1
Aura:

14051 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tips, I would like to add that if you buy ad free pages(In The AB Store) you get games to load faster resulting in a faster time, and on some mochi games, if you lose quickly and click play again after your score submits, it instantly loads, saving you even more time. Or you can try letting it load then pressing the back button and then the forward button, sometimes it loads instantly that way too.
NickP16AUS

Professional Idiot

Australia

$ 163

AB Rep: +59
Aura:

109381 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mind0verMatter wrote:
Thanks for the tips, I would like to add that if you buy ad free pages(In The AB Store) you get games to load faster resulting in a faster time, and on some mochi games, if you lose quickly and click play again after your score submits, it instantly loads, saving you even more time. Or you can try letting it load then pressing the back button and then the forward button, sometimes it loads instantly that way too.

Also if you have a macbook pro, os x lion version 10.8.8+ you can swipe your (2) fingers across the track pad and it loads instantly NO JOKE.
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

AB Rep: +294
Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good info. to know. I have noticed that certain non mochi games have time glitches for example I could play the game for 10 minutes and leave it for an hour or so and then go back to that game and play it later and get a high score right away and submit it and the time say 2, 3 or 4 hours. When at that time I maybe only played it just a few minutes and other times it submits the score accurately. Not sure why that happens ?
ToXiK

$ 2

6244 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! thx for those tips...really helped
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ToXiK wrote:
Cool! thx for those tips...really helped

This is clearly a spam reply as it doesn't even state WHICH tips helped you as I seriously doubt ALL the messages in these 4 pages helped you.

Then there is the fact you resurrected a topic that hadn't been replied to in almost half a year!

For these offences AND the fact that another moderator (Ernie) has already reprimanded you for bumping a dead topic, I will deduct 1500 credits from you now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: