Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
YO!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives Search Forum
Recent Topics
Dumssmeashy

76 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: YO! Reply with quote

*enters ArcadeBoss wearing virtual pants 2 sizes too big so they show the underwear and crack of his ass, shirt untucked with some weird logo of a band no one's ever heard of, hat slightly tilted and turned sideways. Gangster wannabe is what it comes down to.*

'SUP HOME FLY! I'M HERE TO BUST SOME CAPS IN THESE "BOSS'S" OF THE MONTH. NO ONE CAN STOP ME AND MY POSSE. MANY HAVE TRIED AND I NOW WALK IN THE DUST OF THEIR BONES. STAY AWAY AND LIVE. GET IN MY WAY AND ........

WARNING TO YOU ALL!

*pulls pants up twice and leaves*
ICBM

I Came. I Saw. I Am Legend.

AB Rep: +26

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea though I walk through the Valley in the Shadow of Death I shall fear no evil for I AM THE BIGGEST, MEANEST MOTHER IN IT AND I CARRY A HUGE STICK! Twisted Evil
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: