Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Super Mario world

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Games Search Forum
Recent Topics
ng1194

Mustafar

233 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Super Mario world Reply with quote

i think they should find super mario world on this website because if you ever played it on super nintendo you would want it here. (my super nintendo is broken) and i think they should have that game here. Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN/WLM Messenger ICQ Number
Prosbsbll8

USA

2861 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They don't have the original Super Mario Bros, but they do have many other good Mario games, as well as Sonic games. they are found under Mario and Sonic Games. I hoped I helped if you are still playing at this websight.
masterchief09

Alabama

50 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree that would be a very good addition to the collection and why not add super mario world 2 as well.they are both two of the greatest platformers ever!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN/WLM Messenger
MOOSE

z-town

$ 260

AB Rep: +1

9470 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject: Mario Reply with quote

I also agree. you should add more Mario games.

also some more classics
ArcadeBoss
Site Admin
Game On

ARMIO

AB Rep: +111
Aura:

1171784 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario Time Attack Remix added. Smile
browns77

$ 10

483 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The original Super Mario Brothers would be a good addition too. I remember loving that game as a kid. I am sure that it would not live up to the memories, but I am willing to try to find out.
fenley

1075 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

classic games like original mario can't be missed and should be on the arcade boss! Razz
RedYoshi

3050 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be cool if they had Super Mario World. That's probably the Mario game that I'm best at.
DADDY

-99999999999 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea i spent a little while going threw and try a few of the mario game's there's some really gr8 one's to play,endless amount's of time you could spend gradually working your way threw them and trying achieve the best score possible,yeah i played the remix time attack one on another wqebsite and matched the previous highscore on here now,fun game's mario.like the sonic one's too. (Old score master system rule's!!)

Peace DADDY.
chrisappling

$ 10

51 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the original super mario is one of the best games i have ever played, but if u like mario you have to play super mario flash, it is the best flash mario game i could find on the internet, but it would be cool to get the original mario, and some games with yoshi while your at it
ICBM

I Came. I Saw. I Am Legend.

AB Rep: +26

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please make game requests in the game request thread. Thanks.
chrisappling

$ 10

51 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the original super mario is one of the best games i have ever played, but if u like mario you have to play super mario flash, it is the best flash mario game i could find on the internet, but it would be cool to get the original mario, and some games with yoshi while your at it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: