Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Tesla Motors
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives Search Forum
Recent Topics
ArcadeBoss
Site Admin
Game On

ARMIO

AB Rep: +111
Aura:

1135744 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:48 am    Post subject: Tesla Motors Reply with quote

If you ever get rich and you want to burn some money on a nice car, here is something you can feel good about.

The Tesla Roadster.

100% Electric thrill ride, 0 to 60 in 4 seconds will pin you to the back of the seat.

Top speed of 125 mph is plenty enough to get you in trouble.

Instant acceleration at any speed, no gears to change.

Quote:

How powerful is the acceleration? A quick story to illustrate. A favorite trick here at Tesla Motors is to invite a passenger along and ask him to turn on the radio. At the precise moment we ask, we accelerate. Our passenger simply can't sit forward enough to reach the dials. But who needs music when you're experiencing such a symphony of motion.

ALL ELECTRIC, NO GAS, NO EMISSIONS.

All for under $100,000. Sweet.

But the car is so popular you will have to wait until 2009, because all of the 2008 models have already been booked.

Here is what Flea from the Red Hot Chilli Peppers had to say about his Roadster...

Quote:

I get into it and pull away from the curb……dead silence wow!!!!…. man it was unbelievable. it drove like nothing i have ever been in before, made my porsche feel like a golf cart! It took off like a rocket ship, handled so sensitively, it was just amazing and fun and thrilling. I am so happy i went with my gut and bought that car. Yeah it is a long wait, but man, the thing is awesome. The silence makes ya feel like you are floating, and it just rocks, it was the funnest car, i have ever been in, with the possible exception of Hillel Slovak’s Datsun B210 in 1979, he was the only guy i knew who had a car, and we listened to lot of zeppelin in there….

http://www.teslamotors.com/
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice read their, I myself like the t zero even thou it's a concept car with a sticker price of 220k if it ever goes into production which puts it up their with them exotic cars. People think electric cars are ugly but I for one which I had one. ma bey someday in the 100 years Ill be able to afford one.
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must admit that "get in, stop and go" cars do excite me... but breaking to the bend, spinning the wheel, then dropping down to second from 125mph instead, and simply flooring it out of curb-orbit wins it for me.
pimpin101

Missouri

$ 383

AB Rep: +44

117169 Credits

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the quiet aspect of it when you get in and begin to go...I hate when cars sound real loud lol..it can get annoying whether or not you are driving or listening to it from a different car

$ 80

23630 Credits

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

another cool car the loremo-low resistance mobile-3 cylinder diesel mini car-gets like 175 mpg-not a sports car, but excellent in the city:>
monopoly man 123

dont know

$ 90

AB Rep: +5
Aura:

1037 Credits

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:54 am    Post subject: wow Reply with quote

wow!!!!! that looks awesome!!!!!!!!!
amoneymaker

AB Rep: -1
Aura:

-1180 Credits

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Tesla Motors Reply with quote

ArcadeBoss wrote:

If you ever get rich and you want to burn some money on a nice car, here is something you can feel good about.

The Tesla Roadster.

100% Electric thrill ride, 0 to 60 in 4 seconds will pin you to the back of the seat.

Top speed of 125 mph is plenty enough to get you in trouble.

Instant acceleration at any speed, no gears to change.

Quote:

How powerful is the acceleration? A quick story to illustrate. A favorite trick here at Tesla Motors is to invite a passenger along and ask him to turn on the radio. At the precise moment we ask, we accelerate. Our passenger simply can't sit forward enough to reach the dials. But who needs music when you're experiencing such a symphony of motion.

ALL ELECTRIC, NO GAS, NO EMISSIONS.

All for under $100,000. Sweet.

But the car is so popular you will have to wait until 2009, because all of the 2008 models have already been booked.

Here is what Flea from the Red Hot Chilli Peppers had to say about his Roadster...

Quote:

I get into it and pull away from the curb……dead silence wow!!!!…. man it was unbelievable. it drove like nothing i have ever been in before, made my porsche feel like a golf cart! It took off like a rocket ship, handled so sensitively, it was just amazing and fun and thrilling. I am so happy i went with my gut and bought that car. Yeah it is a long wait, but man, the thing is awesome. The silence makes ya feel like you are floating, and it just rocks, it was the funnest car, i have ever been in, with the possible exception of Hillel Slovak’s Datsun B210 in 1979, he was the only guy i knew who had a car, and we listened to lot of zeppelin in there….

http://www.teslamotors.com/

Ab you can buy one of tose with all the money your making of this site!
pimpin101

Missouri

$ 383

117169 Credits

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha I think ill have to wait many years before I can get my hands on one of those lol...or just hit the lottery right?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Aura:

-1180 Credits

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pimpin101 wrote:
haha I think ill have to wait many years before I can get my hands on one of those lol...or just hit the lottery right?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

good luck with that pimpin101!
pimpin101

Missouri

$ 383

117169 Credits

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah I really doubt ill be hitting the jackpot anytime soon lol...so my chances of getting one of these cars is slim to nothing lol

Aura:

-1180 Credits

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pimpin101 wrote:
Yah I really doubt ill be hitting the jackpot anytime soon lol...so my chances of getting one of these cars is slim to nothing lol

Yes you can always invest in the company!
pimpin101

Missouri

$ 383

117169 Credits

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But that not always a sure fire thing lol...there is always that chance that the company will bust and you will lose every penny that you have lol

Aura:

-1180 Credits

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pimpin101 wrote:
But that not always a sure fire thing lol...there is always that chance that the company will bust and you will lose every penny that you have lol

Yes like a backfire!
pimpin101

Missouri

$ 383

117169 Credits

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats why I wont put any stock into anything lol...I mean your supposedly helping the bussiness but they can always screw you over lol

Aura:

-1180 Credits

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pimpin101 wrote:
Thats why I wont put any stock into anything lol...I mean your supposedly helping the bussiness but they can always screw you over lol

it is a huge risk to take with your precise money!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: