Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Pro Wrestling News & Rumors
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment Search Forum
Recent Topics
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

AB Rep: +93
Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:01 pm    Post subject: Pro Wrestling News & Rumors Reply with quote

Since at least 2 people here are wrestling fans and at least used to watch WWE, I will be posting any news or rumors that they might want to know about. There seems to be something interesting in wrestling news every week so I will post it here. I'll do my best to not double post but I might have to sometimes. This has nothing to do with me getting my post count up because I don't care about that and I don't post as much as I used to. If this happens to not work out then fine with me. No big deal.

I don't have much to post right now but for you Undertaker fans, he will be returning to the WWE tomorrow night on Raw and there's rumors that Triple H will be showing up too but I don't know if it's true.
Pennywise

AB Rep: +57
Aura:

12095 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know The Undertaker was even gone. What happened?

If you agree with this please copy "/\dıɹ/\" and add it to your signature on any forum you're part of!

/\dıɹ/\
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

AB Rep: +41
Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me either...i thought he would still be lurking around the wwe somewhere...i think this topic is a good one...i just dont have the time to watch wrestling anymore, but i like hearing all the stories
Pennywise

Aura:

12095 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When my wife and I got married we planned to honeymoon in Calgary before heading to Edmonton. Turned out that our last day in Calgary was the same day a taping of Smackdown was to take place at the Saddle Dome. We got our tickets and had an amazing time! She used 3 rolls of film taking pictures before the show even started! We were only 50 feet or so away from the entrance ramp and maybe a hundred feet from the ring. Hulk Hogan even showed up! We've got nearly a hundred pictures of the show!

If you agree with this please copy "/\dıɹ/\" and add it to your signature on any forum you're part of!

/\dıɹ/\
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was out for months because of a torn rotator cuff or something. It's a pretty severe injury that can end a young wrestler's career and The Undertaker is almost 46 years old. This will most likely be his last year or he might retire at WrestleMania.
Pennywise

Aura:

12095 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! That sucks!

/\dıɹ/\
Miss Priss

Teacher's Pet

$ 400

AB Rep: +14

191126 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Undertaker has been talking about retiring for years. It wouldn't surprise me that he does it at wrestlemania considering all the injuries he has had through the years. It also wouldn't surprise me if he came out of retirement a few years from now.
BeaRs0fWaR

$ 2

AB Rep: +4

1900 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i liked undertaker when he was riding his bike. what is he supposed to be nowadays? a dead man that wants a belt? lol

but i think the idea of this thread is great. keep up the good work
Miss Priss

Teacher's Pet

$ 400

AB Rep: +14

191126 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Big Evil? You really liked him like that? I preferred the classic undertaker. The original dead man.
Homelessthinker48

Lookin outside gonna make the move

$ 549

AB Rep: +11
Aura:

98484 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember using him in royal rumble for sega genesis back when i was a little kid.
Pennywise

Aura:

12095 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was nice to see The Undertaker last night. I thought it was a little anti-climactic to have HHH show up though. Watching the two interact was a little bit like an elementary school pushing match. I wish The Undertaker had a mic and was able to say whatever. I wish he'd twisted HHH's head off like a beer bottle cap though. I can't stand that guy and it would have made The Undertaker's return triumphant!

/\dıɹ/\
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really didn't see anything wrong with The Undertaker and Triple H's moment last night. They didn't need to say a single word. 2 of the biggest legends in WWE history coming back on the same night and Triple H challenging The Undertaker for a WrestleMania match, didn't need a word spoken.

WrestleMania is only 40 days away so they probally needed both of them to come back on the same night to get a feud going. A lot of people expected The Undertaker to show up but not Triple H. I heard a rumor that Triple H was going to show up so I wasn't that surprised.

For Bearsofwar.....the Deadman gimmick is much better than his American Badass one.

bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the american badass was aweful...the original undertaker was the best...him and paul bearer...i used to love after he would lose the casket match, and they would show him dying and then they would open the casket back up and he'd be gone....those were the good ole days
Pennywise

Aura:

12095 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss the days when the wrestlers had managers. I loved the "manager matches". Watching Bobby "The Brain" Heenan beat the crap out of Jimmy "The Mouth of The South" Hart was great! I wish they'd get back some managers like that, but I think those days are gone.

/\dıɹ/\
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea, the managers were the best...now some of them might have a girl with them, but thats about it....and, these girls today are no Miss Elizabeth's....ohhhh yeaaaaa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: