Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
BOTM contenders - February 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Contests Search Forum
Recent Topics
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

AB Rep: +93
Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pennywise wrote:
WW hasn't started their run yet. Still 3 days to go. They stole the TOTM and no reason to stop there.

No way dude!! I'm going to the top to be POTM starting right now! Twisted Evil
Pennywise

AB Rep: +57
Aura:

12095 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't want to wait until the last couple of hours on the last day instead? Works for some people! LOL!

If you agree with this please copy "/\dıɹ/\" and add it to your signature on any forum you're part of!

/\dıɹ/\
-White-Wolf-

____-W-W-___

$ 1266

AB Rep: +221
Aura:

1137635 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yawn^^ Someone turn that broken record off.Ever since the start of this month BOTM has not been an interest at all, I dont want it, or am not going for BOTM this month.
I may play some games I enjoy over the next few days.

Good luck and happy gaming to all Wink
Pennywise

Aura:

12095 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*You spin me right round, baby
right round like a record, baby
Right round round round
You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round round round

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJv5qLsLYoo

If you agree with this please copy "/\dıɹ/\" and add it to your signature on any forum you're part of!

/\dıɹ/\
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

AB Rep: +41
Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ww, for someone who isnt "really" competing this month, your playing an awful lot...you got about 12 trophies from me since last night
Pennywise

Aura:

12095 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all a farce buddy. There's still 30 hours to go. If he wasn't playing hard this month it doesn't explain the 16 tournament wins does it? It's all lies. That's all. Can't believe anything they say. Sure high up the POTM ladder as well. There's still plenty of time to get another 40+ posts and take first place. Even though it's not a competition. Rolling Eyes

/\dıɹ/\
-White-Wolf-

____-W-W-___

$ 1266

Aura:

1137635 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bedem15 wrote:

Quote:
ww, for someone who isnt "really" competing this month, your playing an awful lot...you got about 12 trophies from me since last night

So again your complaining that I take your scores.
Yes, I said im not competing for BOTM, does that mean I still carnt play games. In the last 15 days approx I've gone up about 20 odd scores, for me, that is not playing an awful lot Confused Laughing
Its a gaming site, I'd never complain about losing scores, but thats just me.

Penny, if I was going for BOTM, trust me, I'd be on alot higher # now, I've said im not, and im not. I havent post half as much as I usually do, I've had other things to do, including the horrific drama of the earthquakes here. Grow up, and leave me alone.
Pennywise

Aura:

12095 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been watching you WW and you've gained nearly 40 1st places in the last 15 days. Yet with all the horrific stuff that happened you still managed to play the day of the occurrence. Do you really live in NZ?

/\dıɹ/\
-White-Wolf-

____-W-W-___

$ 1266

Aura:

1137635 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I've been watching you WW and you've gained nearly 40 1st places in the last 15 days. Yet with all the horrific stuff that happened you still managed to play the day of the occurrence. Do you really live in NZ?

Excuse me, as of the 13th of this month I had over 60 monthlies, And I did not play on the day of the earthquake here, I wasnt even online till the next afternoon and I only came on to check emails and post here.
Your so full of it, do I really live in New Zealand Question Laughing So what, now your accusing me that I dont live IN christchurch NZ.
Your unbelievable, and I find that incredibly insensitive.
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

AB Rep: +41
Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first of all wolf...i have yet to complain....so before you get your tampoon all twisted why dont take a look at what i wrote...it was a mere observation...i havent been complaining about anything...you want to get 300 wins every month to feed that ego, go right ahead...your coming after the wrong person writing crap like that kid...i havent complained about losing a single score, the only comments i have made were more related to having a little bit of class....like last month, in the last hours of the month you had 250+ trophies...what did it do for you to jack a few more in the last minutes....did it make you feel good....did it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside...i could care less if you came and took everyone of my trophies, this is really not that important...it has nothing to do with complaining....i just find it funny

its funny that a bunch of the trophies you got today belonged to your little lap dog nick p....you didnt play a single one of those games until i took them from him

i have had no problems with you...i havent come on here and said you were a cheat...i just question the level of class...we all know you can play games...but we also know how much class you have

i have more important things to worry about in my life than prove to a bunch of strangers that i have no life and play 1000+ games a week
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

AB Rep: +93
Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not trying to jump in on this or anything but I just gotta say to bedem15....that tampon quote was HILARIOUS! I also really enjoyed other parts of your post! Nice video Pennywise. Once again, I was just entertained by those 2 posts. I'm staying out of this since I hardly ever do. Plus 1 rep for you bedem, 2 days in a row for making me laugh!
NickP16AUS

Professional Idiot

Australia

$ 163

AB Rep: +59
Aura:

109381 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i reckon Bedem is right and im not wolfs tap dog he just takes my highscores all the time its anowing but i dont complain but any way +1 well said Very Happy

PS he knows all the glitches i now which is about 20
-White-Wolf-

____-W-W-___

$ 1266

Aura:

1137635 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
first of all wolf...i have yet to complain....so before you get your tampoon all twisted why dont take a look at what i wrote...it was a mere observation...i havent been complaining about anything...you want to get 300 wins every month to feed that ego, go right ahead...your coming after the wrong person writing crap like that kid...i havent complained about losing a single score, the only comments i have made were more related to having a little bit of class....like last month, in the last hours of the month you had 250+ trophies...what did it do for you to jack a few more in the last minutes....did it make you feel good....did it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside...i could care less if you came and took everyone of my trophies, this is really not that important...it has nothing to do with complaining....i just find it funny

its funny that a bunch of the trophies you got today belonged to your little lap dog nick p....you didnt play a single one of those games until i took them from him

i have had no problems with you...i havent come on here and said you were a cheat...i just question the level of class...we all know you can play games...but we also know how much class you have

i have more important things to worry about in my life than prove to a bunch of strangers that i have no life and play 1000+ games a week

Wow what a read, I do have eyes, I did read what you said at the start of the month, the few scores I took off you in the last day were scores that you had taken from me.
Do you realise how all that came across, and you call me a kid.
So I have no class because I played on the last day.
Go look in the mirror.

Is this the right thread for a big bleet like that.

Should have seen this coming, same people causing drama, different month.
NickP16AUS

Professional Idiot

Australia

$ 163

AB Rep: +59
Aura:

109381 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Do you realise how all that came across, and you call me a kid.

I think he was calling me the kid andd saying i write crap
Pennywise

Aura:

12095 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

White Wolf's Theme:

Funny how I hear this song when Nick.P comes to White Wolf's defense:

/\dıɹ/\
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Contests All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: