Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Super Car Road Racer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Tournaments Search Forum
Recent Topics
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

AB Rep: +41
Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:02 am    Post subject: Super Car Road Racer Reply with quote

I just submitted a score for the Supercar Road Racer and it didnt go through...it saved to mochi, and then went to AB and said "you scored 166,742"...and that was it...it didnt say what place i was in, that i set an all time record, nothing

garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just submitted a score for the same game. I was using Firefox. You were clearly using Chrome there.

Have you tried using a different browser and then playing that game? Idea
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

AB Rep: +41
Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i played a quick game right after with the same browser and it submitted fine
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bedem15 wrote:
i played a quick game right after with the same browser and it submitted fine

Good! I just tried playing the same game with Google Chrome and it submitted fine too! Smile
Sleep_Hurts

$ 138

AB Rep: +22
Aura:

32416 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ouch... hopefully the score will make it through... that's a long game to lose :S

now i'm worried about taking that much time on the game >.>

good luck
NickP16AUS

Professional Idiot

Australia

$ 163

AB Rep: +59
Aura:

109381 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It happens to me with other games your score is most likely to submit so dont worry.
mladen

$ 229

AB Rep: +17
Aura:

46024 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one of the reasons I don't like having these kind of games in tournaments. The game is poorly balanced, so it is never a challenge to win a race. I was actually racing in the opposite direction to first smash into leading cars before turning around and I could still win every race, which means overtaking best opponents twice in 4 laps.

If you need to play for 5 hr 12 min 8 sec to get a good score, it is a question of luck (so that submitting the score will work) and who has more free time to play one game all day to get the best score.

What happened to the skill?
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

AB Rep: +334
Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mladen wrote:
This is one of the reasons I don't like having these kind of games in tournaments. The game is poorly balanced, so it is never a challenge to win a race. I was actually racing in the opposite direction to first smash into leading cars before turning around and I could still win every race, which means overtaking best opponents twice in 4 laps.

If you need to play for 5 hr 12 min 8 sec to get a good score, it is a question of luck (so that submitting the score will work) and who has more free time to play one game all day to get the best score.

What happened to the skill?

I agree with your comments here - The game IS too easy and therefore as you said this has turned into an Endurance game (those with the most time on their hands will take the high score).

As regards what happened to bedem15 - that suc-ks,Something similar happens to me too every now + then,the latest time was playing Operation Triplane: Mission to Norden although the time it took me was only a fraction of what you spent on the race car game - i equalled the All-Time score of 4 but the mochi screen came up but it was blank, it never had any scores on it...
Sleep_Hurts

$ 138

AB Rep: +22
Aura:

32416 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man... I just woke up...

All day yesterday I was racking up a score for starmageddon. I should've submitted it u.u

I woke up today and saw my computer had auto-updated and rebooted. D'Oh!

Now that was my own dumb fault *headdesk*

And for what it's worth, I made sure to actually beat your score for the tourney, so you didn't have to imagine having another tourney point without the glitch Razz

btw, i'll probably not look at that game for a looong time.
carnage666

$ 557

AB Rep: +7
Aura:

442950 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same thing happens to me sometimes where it just says you scored whatever but doesn't say what place you are in or anything. It still saves my score most of the time anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Tournaments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: