Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Score Submit Problems? Post Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support Search Forum
Recent Topics
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rogbow wrote:
reviewing the score logs for that game Lonny I see you were able to submit a score on Jan 29 but, in 5 attempts since then you have gotten a 0 does that sound correct to you ? I will test again

Thanks for your input akeo

sounds right to me. pretty annoying. each time has been a zero. back on the 29 i was on the same operating system, so that's not a issue either.

thanks for checking into it RB...

Great Canada - US Host...
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

AB Rep: +294
Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just tested again and it still works.

Are you completing the whole game ? If so the game will submit zero remember you must die before beating the game on level 9.
It is in the comments and game description.

If you beat the game I suggest trying again and die before completing the game. Let me know if that works or not.

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't really read comments here, most of it is gibberish. and yes i am finishing the game all the way.

i will try again in a bit. thanks for the input..

EDITED by rogbow

Lonny wrote:
thanks for the heads up on the game. got it now will i remember what to do a month from now...

Great Canada - US Host...
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your Welcome Glad to know this solves your problem. Also I removed your last post and edited the previous post with your last post to avoid double posts Thanks.

$ 74

AB Rep: +16
Aura:

247538 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just logged in and was going to ask if my highscore on Naruto ninja survival could be deleted please as I didn't feel it was particularly fair for me to have a highscore of the month off the back of someone else not being able to submit a score even though I know their score was higher than mine.
Luckily though, Lonny has now managed to post a better score so not to worry.
In my previous post about which version of Firefox I was using, it was meant to say twenty eight but I ended up with a smilie instead of an eight, so apologies for that and any confusion it might have caused.
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no worries akeo seems the game was working fine just Lonny overlooked the part about dying before beating the game that was why he could not get his score to submit. Anyway I wouldn't remove your score unless there was some sort of error with it.

Thanks again for the input.

$ 74

Aura:

247538 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not exactly a score submit problem, probably more of an operating system problem at my end, but when I'm using my desktop pc with Lubuntu 14.04 I can't submit a score for Spikey's bounce around but I can when I'm using a Windows laptop.

It's not that I've got a new or even a monthly high score because I haven't it's just that I don't like using laptops or Windows so didn't know if anyone had any suggestions as to how to get a Linux OS to submit for this game.

Lucky coins is a game I can submit scores on and that appears to be written exactly the same way as Spikey and from Donut Games, just the same.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well in fact akeo I have noted issues with this game as well over the last couple of months it seems to submit every once in awhile and not all the time. When trying to submit a score does the game just sit on a black screen instead of submitting ? If so then the problem is not just your laptop. Lalin has been working on this problem with this game hopefully he has an update on it soon.

$ 74

Aura:

247538 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that Rog. Yes it does just sit on a black screen but running windows it appears to be able to submit every time but on Linux it never submits. Either way round, if I want to submit a score I'll use Windows otherwise I'm quite happy playing the game without a score purely because I like the game.
akeo

$ 74

Aura:

247538 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh double post coming up (eight months apart but)
Classic video poker, I've just got my all time high score but got this

We are sorry, but this score could not be validated.
Error: savescore [a=189 b=33 e=-453484559 r=8136450033 r2=8136450033 r3=3841482737 l=43050000 s=43050000] #11-20 10:18:46

any suggestions or is it just one of those things that I'll have to live with.
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm.....Do you remember what your score was ? There was an issue between flash player and certain browsers since most of the games are older and done with 32 bit and some browsers now have 64 bit which throws the conversions off especially in games with really big scores. ArcadeBoss was working this issue awhile back but, I'm not completely sure if he fixed it or not.

If you could tell me what browser you were using and your score it would be helpful so I can run it by him and see what he says.

Thanks !!

Edit
Looking at the error code it appears your score was 43,050,000 is that correct akeo ?

$ 74

Aura:

247538 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was using Firefox 42.0 on Lubuntu 14.04.
43,050.000 seems about right. I know it was 43 something but I didn't look before I submitted.
I generally don't have a problem with score submissions on this but it has happened before (don't ask when, I've been asleep since then) but when it happens more than once I'll see if it's a general issue or if it's just me.
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok.... Thanks for the info. I will check with the boss and see what he has to say about it !!
Site Admin
Game On

ARMIO

AB Rep: +111
Aura:

1159364 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting the debug data. I was able to use that information to find a mathematical way to get from your encrypted score to the actual score. This is an addition to a similar change we made exactly 4 months ago. These two new formulas try to take into account how math precisions vary in flash in different browsers and operating systems. This is an awesome update which should allow us to capture even more valid highscores for a large set of our games. Good luck next time, hope it works for you!
akeo

$ 74

Aura:

247538 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks AB, it's good to know that someone listens. I'll have to see what happens and let you know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: