Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Glitches, Bugs, failures, errors, issues - Video Games
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support Search Forum
Recent Topics
NickP16AUS

Professional Idiot

Australia

$ 163

AB Rep: +59
Aura:

109381 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rogbow wrote:
can't watch the video Nick...This video contains content from EMI, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Try this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kb3TH-k9uc&feature=player_embedded
Is that bad?
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

AB Rep: +294
Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick.P wrote:
rogbow wrote:
can't watch the video Nick...This video contains content from EMI, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Try this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kb3TH-k9uc&feature=player_embedded
Is that bad?

no I get the same thing
NickP16AUS

Professional Idiot

Australia

$ 163

Aura:

109381 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copy right? Have i done something illegal? Should i deleted the video?
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no I don't think you done anything illegal he just owns the copy rights and don't permit it to be viewed here allthough I'm not an expert either.

EDIT

I looked on you tube and this is what I found so to be safe I'd say remove the video not only from here but from your youtube account...
Copyright infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner.
YouTube respects the rights of copyright holders and publishers and requires all users to confirm they own the copyright or have permission from the copyright holder to upload content. We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable copyright laws and promptly remove content when properly notified.
Posting copyright-infringing content can lead to the removal of your videos and possibly monetary damages if a copyright owner decides to take legal action (this is serious—you can get sued!). Repeat infringers' accounts are terminated. These users are permanently prohibited from using YouTube.
YouTube hopes that you will help us protect the rights of artists and creators, and work with us to keep our community a creative, legal and positive experience for everyone

Last edited by rogbow on Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
NickP16AUS

Professional Idiot

Australia

$ 163

Aura:

109381 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rogbow wrote:
no I don't think you done anything illegal he just owns the copy rights and don't permit it to be viewed here.

Who's he?
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It says "EMI" holds the copy right content. "EMI" is who I meant when I said he.....

EMI Music is one of the world’s leading music companies, home to some of the most successful and best known recording artists.

Through our own companies and network of licensees, we are able to serve our artists, consumers and partners all over the world.
NickP16AUS

Professional Idiot

Australia

$ 163

Aura:

109381 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here we go its uploaded, see if this works for you.
Check my first post its their. I edited it.
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Nick that works just fine now. Nice video never had that happen to me though.
NickP16AUS

Professional Idiot

Australia

$ 163

Aura:

109381 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rogbow wrote:
Yes Nick that works just fine now. Nice video never had that happen to me though.

Thanks, +1 for the help you gave me Wink
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your Welcome Nick Wink
LalinGouki
Scores Officer
||¯|_( 93r4rd0 )_|¯||

México, CDMX.

$ 358

AB Rep: +363
Aura:

93863 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick.P wrote:
[/color]
oh and one last thing, is this what you mean lalin? show videos of glitches in arcade boss games like this?

Right!! Wink

rogbow wrote:

i don´t know what happened, but is probable that happened because Nick upload and catalogy this video as MUSIC. i think...
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lalin wrote:
Quote:
i don´t know what happened, but is probable that happened because Nick upload and catalogy this video as MUSIC. i think...

it was something with you tube. He could watch the video no problem but when I tried to view it. It wasn't allowed here for copy rights by EMI. Nick deleted the old video and added a new one without the music so this isn't an issue now.
LalinGouki
Scores Officer
||¯|_( 93r4rd0 )_|¯||

México, CDMX.

$ 358

Aura:

93863 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great, now i understand the issue, and is good to seet this was fixed.
LalinGouki
Scores Officer
||¯|_( 93r4rd0 )_|¯||

México, CDMX.

$ 358

Aura:

93863 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played and go so far as i can do it, but never found the end of the game, .....and the most important there are a bug in the game because in the LAST ROOM (86th room) then is IMPOSSIBLE TO BACK, at less i think the game have been bad programmed, or i can´t find the "EXIT", and/or the game have not the end of the game...

well if some one find the "exit" (how escape frome the last room and continue the game), ...or some one find the end of the game, I will reward with 100, 000 credits, if some one could to find the way to remove some rock, metal, wooden trunk, or some tree, so too to back any room, but after you arrive the last room then you are catched and only is possible go back 5 or 6 rooms more but i can´t find how to exit from last level.

Here is my video showing all the game possible

Here is other video where i think is the last room and is possible to see the first room too, but i can´t the way to back or find the end of the game.

really this is a great game, but this lose all sence when the game have not end or is impossible find the exit in the last room
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game is unfinished Lalin there is no exit or no way to escape. You are also right once you get to the last room you can see the first room but, then you are trapped 31% is the most you can complete of the game.

This game is a mod of the Legand of Pandora.

Here I will show you a comment that was made from a user from another site with the response from the maker of the game.

Comment :

In the last screens, where you should be able to return to the very first screen, there's no way out. Even if you push the rock on the very first screen, there's still a cut tree in the way, and there's no save point to teleport you out. At another place, there's a chest, that can't be opened, because it's ecactly at the lowest point of the screen. I think it to the right of the screen, where i found the swimming manual.

Response from the maker of the game :

chapter 2 will be a HUGE improvement and is on his way =)
but the sequel will be a HUGE update with new fancy graphics and done from 0, this is more like a mod of the original.

So the maker of the game knows this game is flawed but, is working on a chapter 2. If you would like to know how to PM them directly I can get you their address.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: