Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Best Nintendo DS/3DS game of 2011?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Video Gaming Search Forum
Recent Topics
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Best Nintendo DS/3DS game of 2011? Reply with quote

The year 2011 was the year there was the major hardware transition from the DS to the 3DS for Nintendo portable owners. In spite of that, there were still many DS titles to be had in 2011!

Here are the editors from IGN describing their nominees for best Nintendo DS/3DS titles for 2011:

They eventually selected Super Mario 3D Land for the best Nintendo DS/3DS game of the year.

What do you think was the best Nintendo DS/3DS game of 2011?

uk formally new zealand

$ 165

AB Rep: +21
Aura:

55925 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mario was bound to top the list,hes been around for so long,im sure it will only get better for the mario franchiase
NickP16AUS

Professional Idiot

Australia

$ 163

AB Rep: +59
Aura:

109381 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally like Pokemon Black and white the story is quite different from I'm use to but then also i have Mario Kart the NON 3D version and its quite fun.
But i don't personally believe Super Mario 3D Land deserved the best game of 2011.
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick.P wrote:
I personally like Pokemon Black and white the story is quite different from I'm use to but then also i have Mario Kart the NON 3D version and its quite fun.
But i don't personally believe Super Mario 3D Land deserved the best game of 2011.

So this means you would pick Pokémon Black or White for the best Nintendo DS/3DS game of 2011? Confused

Professional Idiot

Australia

$ 163

AB Rep: +59
Aura:

109381 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

garyoak99 wrote:

So this means you would pick Pokémon Black or White for the best Nintendo DS/3DS game of 2011? Confused

Yes i would. Id pick the two of them because they are the same story but different creature at the end.
hoop2cool

25853 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think pokemon Black and White 2 was the best game of 2011 because it had newer pokemon and it was fun experimenting with them
LindaFremes

50 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Pokemon is one of the best game...Still my favorite one is bloons...I am just immensely influenced by such an awesome games.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Video Gaming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: