Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
IM HUNGRY again yay!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment Search Forum
Recent Topics
SmokeyQuartz
Forum Officer

$ 14

AB Rep: +36
Aura:

3193 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: IM HUNGRY again yay! Reply with quote

I have food on my mind lol Everyone knows i have had health problems, but just recently thank god, i have been feeling pretty well and im on some new medicine that is bringing back my appetite!! I cannot believe it. But i actually CRAVE food and i have not felt like eating in sooo long.

I usually made myself eat or i would just have a smoothie or fruit. But not now, Now, i actually want to cook and eat everything in sight lol

sorry im pretty excited because like i said i haven't felt like this in so long! its truly a blessing.

Does anyone have any cool recipes or ideas for something i can try to cook?

Im a really good cook and i love all food, i just cannot eat peanuts or seafood due to allergies. Other than that, i would LOVE to hear what some of you guys like to make for your families or maybe other people out there who just cook for themselves like me lol

thanks everyone!!
Master Of Puppets

Sleep My Friend and You Will See...

$ 114

AB Rep: +174
Aura:

5 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PB & J = a true classic that simply cannot be topped...

Unless it's by KD with ketchup.

I wonder why everything I know how to make I can say with just letters Smile

P.S. That is awesome SQ that you are getting your appetite back. Never ever ever give up hope!
Ernie
Forum Officer

Over there, but still here.

AB Rep: +20
Aura:

79235 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes I'll make myself a hotdog or two, but usually I just go out and buy food rather than cook it (selective laziness?).

I've just never liked the idea of waiting for food, which is why I tend to avoid sit-down restaurants unless absolutely necessary. Rolling Eyes

It may also be just because I've always loved fast food.
SmokeyQuartz
Forum Officer

$ 14

AB Rep: +36
Aura:

3193 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master Of Puppets wrote:

P.S. That is awesome SQ that you are getting your appetite back. Never ever ever give up hope!

Thanks im super excited because I know my nutrition has gone down the crapper and i really need to step up and start eating more. And thank god my appetite is back i want to eat everything now lol

I love peanut butter, oh my god the smell of it makes my mouth water, but i cannot eat it. I wont be able to enjoy it very long i will stop breathing Sad

Oh and ERNIE: I love fast food too hahaha
deviousxepidemic

saint petersburg fl

$ 2

AB Rep: +1

19663 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i got a yummy recipie for u Very Happy go to the store buy these items Very Happy

1.)chicken breats''skinless and boneless''
2.)eggs
3.)milk
4.)italian breadcrumbs
5.)garlic powder
6.)any type of pasta you enjoy for exam.(spegetti,rigatoni,bow tie,ect ect)
7.)ground beef ground pork and sweet italian sausage
8.)marinara sauce or your fave speggetti sauce of your choice red sauce not cream.
9.) vegie conola or olive oil

Prep.
take 2 cups milk and 4 eggs and put them in a bowl mix well take boneless skinless chicken and slice them down into thin cuttletts not to think and not to thin about a half inch think will do!
place bread crumbs onto plate take chicken and place them one by one and coat them with bread crumbs lightly then put them in the egg n milk mixture and put them back into bread crumbs also season the bread crumbs a little with the garlic powder or onion powder which ever u prefer take a frying pan perferably non stick and heat the oil on high for about 2-3 mins then put it on medium to medium high temp and place a few cutletts into the oil once its hot and brown and cook them untill well done and repeat untill the chicken is complete.
step 2
while boiling pasta of ur choice add 2 pinches of salt and a little oil into the pot of boiling watter befor adding pasta so it doesnt boil over and it also helps the sauce stick better to the pasta and flavor it some while the pasta is cooking cook the ground beef and ground pork into crumbles and cut the italian sausage caseing off of the sausage and add it to the mixture as well once all of the meat is cooked and not pink dran the oil off of it by then the pasta should be done and you can heat your sauce and add the meat mixture to the sauce add some garlic powder to taste and salt and pepper if desired.
take the chicken cuttletts and warm them in the oven for about 2-3 mins with some cheese and wala! chicken parm! with in 45 mins you have a delicious meal!

ive also done the chicken cuttletts with out frying them i used bacon after breading them i wraped them in backen and the grease from the bacon oven frys the cutlettes and gives it a nice rich flavor of bacon in the chicken and i cooked the cuttlets untill the bacon was nice and well cooked then added a peice of cheese on top and in 30 seconds the cheese is melted to the bacon and chicken and served it with pasta or u can take them and slice them into strips and add them ontop of a salad ect. or make wraps ect gl!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: