Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Flash Player 11.2 now released!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Computing Search Forum
Recent Topics
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: Flash Player 11.2 now released! Reply with quote

Yes, since this site is so heavily dependent on the Flash Player for both games and advertising, I thought this news would be important!

Here is the article detailing what was updated in this latest version of Flash Player from Adobe:

Flash Player 11.2 Fixes Critical Vulnerabilities, Adds Silent Updates

The two vulnerabilities aren't serious as they haven't been used in any known online attacks as of the date of the article.

It's the silent update part that seems more unique to this update.

What do you think of this latest version of the Flash Player? Confused

Professional Idiot

Australia

$ 163

AB Rep: +59
Aura:

109381 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i can't really say, i usually get an auto-update sign but i haven't yet Confused
akeo

$ 74

AB Rep: +16
Aura:

247538 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use a flashblock add on in my browser, but I can define which sites can and can't run. I can't say I've really noticed much difference since the 11.2 update but I don't allow it to auto update anyway so it isn't really going to 'silent update' in any noticable way for me.
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

AB Rep: +294
Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not really noticed anything unusual or any problem with it so far. Thanks for the info Gary
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Computing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: