Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Everybody Watts Diana

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment Search Forum
Recent Topics
Fullmoon

$ 51

AB Rep: +78
Aura:

1681 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Everybody Watts Diana Reply with quote

Here's the first image of the actress in the role of British Lady D. on the film directed by Oliver Hirschbiegel.
The shoot will last 9 weeks.

The production company Ecosse Films has announced that beginning today on the shooting of Diana.
The protagonist in the role of Princess Diana, is the British actress, Oscar nominee Naomi Watts.
The cast will be there along with Naomi Watts Naveen Andrews, Douglas Hodge and Juliet Stevenson.
Naomi Watts on the set said: "I am excited and honored to play the role of a truly remarkable woman who has had a profound and positive impact on people's lives."

The film is a portrait of Diana, Princess of Wales, in the last two years of his life. It shows how to find inner happiness also enabled it to achieve its greatest successes in the public.
The location for the 9-week shoot will include Croatia, Mozambique and locations in London, near London and southern England.

To read news click here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-18702587

I so loved the Princess Diana ... definitely going to see this movie Smile
And you?
Master Of Puppets

Sleep My Friend and You Will See...

$ 114

AB Rep: +174
Aura:

5 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe it is going to be 15 years in August since her passing. She has missed so much with her two boys, but I bet she would still be very very proud of the young men that they have become. I can remember the night I first heard the news. I was watching CNN when the story broke. It was like 1 am my time. I woke up my wife and told her. She couldn't believe it. We were both shocked and saddened by the news.

I think she had such massive world appeal that everyone felt the loss that August night. I wish neeraffa could tell us what it was like to be in England at that tragic time in history. If the rest of the world mourned her loss then England must have been devastated.

I imagine I will see the film when it comes out. So much of Diana's life was lived in the open I can't see this film showing us things that we won't have already known. Saying that I just hope the film pays proper tribute to such an unbelievably kind and caring person, and that it shows why she will forever be 'England's Rose'.
msidoh

Philippines and/or Hong Kong

$ 108

AB Rep: +52
Aura:

222557 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was still in the UK at that time, and the whole nation was awash with grief. Not only that, but a great enmity grew towards the paparazzi, as they were seen to be the cause of the crash at the time. I do not remember much more about it, apart from what we can see in the news reels, which everyone is now very familiar with.

If the film concentrates on the last two years of her life, that means it will not concern itself with the break-up between Charles and Diana. I think this is a good thing. There was so much dirt on both sides, there is no need to rake it up once again. It will be interesting to see how she is portrayed, and if the film captures all her nuances, both good and bad.
Fullmoon

$ 51

AB Rep: +78
Aura:

1681 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The film was released in Italian cinemas just today...despite having loved this princess(about his life and death I have several books) I'm not sure if I'll go see the film at the cinema..I will wait the dvd!
It seems that the film is ugly...The British press was merciless and called the film "embarrassing","disastrous","incredibly terrible" reportedly especially to the story and the screenplay!!
I think it's true, I saw the trailer and I did not like Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: