Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Daydreaming...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk Search Forum
Recent Topics
Fullmoon

$ 51

AB Rep: +78
Aura:

1681 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Daydreaming... Reply with quote

A moment's pause, a moment of silence in which I can roam with your imagination.
And here I start to dream, that the mind is detached from reality and begin to emerge desires, even those most remote, most invisible.
Build a future with imagination insubstantial, impalpable, a world of my own, that fulfills all the aspirations, but also the most bizarre whims.

And so I find myself in a dream home ... or on a schooner sailing ... or explore a magical and fantastic, alone or in company of people they know or complete strangers.
How many times I sometimes fly so ...
departing from the world, stop by the side of the everyday, to stop a moment of life.
I've always dreamed of, since as a baby, helped me to face reality, and I think that I will continue, as long as I take these moments in a reality so perfect and nice, made ​​me forget everything else Very Happy
I may not be the only one to dream.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: