Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
"***** Riot".

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk Search Forum
Recent Topics
Fullmoon

$ 51

AB Rep: +78
Aura:

1681 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: "***** Riot". Reply with quote

I think these days you have heard, more or less, of "***** Riot", an all-female punk trio, Russia, which Putin has dared to mock.
In short, they asked the Madonna to oust from power the Russian president.

Immediate arrest and equally immediate judgment: 2 YEARS OF IMPRISONMENT!

According to the court the three girls were "carefully planned" action of February 21 in the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, and therefore, he said, has not been convicted for political purposes, but rather "a religious hooliganism".
Sometimes we complain of our country (Italy) but freedom of expression is still one thing that we have without having to risk a trial and a conviction, by God!
Just go around the web and everywhere are cartoons and profanity galore against our "beloved" leaders ... but I think we are still here, sitting comfortably in front of the computer, without there being a police officer knocked on the door and we first removals in court and then jail.

And then I wonder: if only for having a prayer sung satirical these three girls have pecked two years in prison ..... if they spit in his face directly to Putin what they risked being shot ....?

Dear members of AB, what do you think of this story?
Master Of Puppets

Sleep My Friend and You Will See...

$ 114

AB Rep: +174
Aura:

5 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the lines in my national anthem is...

The true North strong and free...

Makes me very appreciative that I live in the country that I do. No country is perfect with regards to its leaders or policies but the one thing I value among all others is the fact that I can come and go as I please and be free to speak my mind without repercussion.
Fullmoon

$ 51

AB Rep: +78
Aura:

1681 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could always fly on the wings of a falcon with the wind in your face because, freedom, nothing in the world is as good as you!
Trimericgeoduck

2100 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with everyone else who has posted here, they shouldn't get imprisoned for one incident. Living in the United States, if you do something in a religious place that is considered taboo, you don't face criminal charges; but the rage of millions. FREE ***** RIOT!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: